We’re looking for an outstanding and versatile Creative Marketing Graphic Designer Trainee at Napapijri in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Creative Marketing Graphic Designer Trainee you have a transversal knowledge of the main communication channels and platforms, from paper to digital media.
We expect that you will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Support with the Creative Team to drive the brand’s visual identity through the development and/or creation of graphic executions like posters, banners, flyers…
* Support preparing the graphics technical artwork for suppliers
* Assist with the creation of internal documents and presentations
* Crop, resize and retouch images to ensure they meet company usage requirements
* Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
* Interact with other Departments as necessary to ensure timely, cost effective, production of all materials
* Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
* Visualize spaces/rooms or elements with 3D program
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have accuracy and attention to detail
* You have a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
* You have a passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
* You have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and flexible when it comes to re-prioritizing tasks due to business demands
* You are able to cope with several projects at a time
* You are being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
What’s in it for you?
Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why we offer much more than a regular internship:
* 6 months paid internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Napapijri: Pioneer the Future
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian manufacturer of travel bags gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style.
As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a future-positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to make it better. We are daring and celebrate self-expression in all its forms, from fashion to the arts, to music and community-building.
Napapijri is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are distributed in over 40 countries through a network of over 200 monobrand stores and over 2200 multibrand retailers.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
À propos de Napapijri
Founded in Italy in 1987, Napapijri celebrates the unexpected journey and outfits adventures that leave a mark. Representing a global mindset through the intersection of boundaries, culture, nature and art, the brand portfolio includes Menswear, Womenswear and Childrenswear; draws inspiration from the wondrous in nature and enables the self-expression of individuals that see the world with a thoughtful mind and an artful touch.