We’re looking for an outstanding allocator to join our Napapijri team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As an allocator you will be responsible for the deployment of goods to distribution centres and stores for their part of the product portfolio to meet season planned objectives. The Allocator collaborates closely with the Buyer, Merchandise Planner to ensure that inventory is managed to the planned constraints and business goals. The Allocator is a key product team member with responsibility for making recommendations regarding never out of stock product line replenishment.
We expect that our allocator will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Supports inventory plans through the execution of initial seasonal inventory allocations and the weekly/daily replenishment activities
* Focus on store & channel inventory levels
* Sale order management, shipping delivery schedule, delivery plans
* Prepare allocation tool based on buy selections, on product due date, marketing focus selections
* Ensure on-time initial allocation for right product at right location
* Seasonal fulfill of price data to ensure the labeling process
* Put in place action plans to manage product flow that match sales plans, stock & logistics restrictions
* Weekly management of model stocks accordingly current sale trends, or forecasted trends
* Maintain the stock model on weekly basis to assure right volume in store
* Co-ordinate with buying and planning teams to ensure store level balance with open-to-buy and open-to-ship projections and forecasts
* Support store requests on stock availability & on pick up
* Running reports to track out of stock style, to analyse performances on specific actions
* Keep active the relation with DC/Supply Chain/Visual dept. with weekly phone call/meeting
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a University degree
* You have previous experience in retail allocation
* You are fluent in English, oral as well as written
* You have a good working knowledge of computer systems
* with emphasis on MS Office software and AS400
* You have great skills in decision making, planning and organizing, with a customer point of view
* You have strong communication skills in order to communicate efficiently with different departments
* You love to go the extra mile and are result oriented
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well being initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Napapijri: Pioneer the Future
Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian manufacturer of travel bags gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style.
As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a future-positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to make it better. We are daring and celebrate self-expression in all its forms, from fashion to the arts, to music and community-building.
Napapijri is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are distributed in over 40 countries through a network of over 200 monobrand stores and over 2200 multibrand retailers.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
À propos de Napapijri
Founded in Italy in 1987, Napapijri celebrates the unexpected journey and outfits adventures that leave a mark. Representing a global mindset through the intersection of boundaries, culture, nature and art, the brand portfolio includes Menswear, Womenswear and Childrenswear; draws inspiration from the wondrous in nature and enables the self-expression of individuals that see the world with a thoughtful mind and an artful touch.