“I’m a stunt rider with a background in Marketing. Work life doesn’t get any better”
Anamarija, junior product consultant
Ride, think and thrive during this 6-month internship. Manage products with passion and help set the future of an industry. This opportunity is dedicated to refining and building product portfolios for motorcycle and other 2-wheel mobility brands. To create clarity for our clients, you will:
- Support all aspects of product development, including project coordination, meeting documentation, data collection and analysis.
- Collect and update market and product information for future analysis and presentation.
- Learn about customer groups, brand identity and brand values.
- Create clear and captivating visual assets for presentations.
To get our clients’ portfolios in gear, you need:
- A motorcycle license. You are avid rider.
- Education or initial experience in product management and development, branding or marketing.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. Familiarity with Adobe InDesign.
- Very good English skills. German is also an asset.
À propos de KISKA
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.