Key Account Manager (permanent + company car & bonus)
United Kingdom (remote, showroom/office based in London)
If you have an interest in the workwear sector, then this is the role you’re looking for!
Dickies is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our new Dickies WorkWear sales team based in the United Kingdom.
Dickies is part of the VF family. VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Dickies has spent nearly a century crafting innovative workwear known for its performance, durability, and comfort. Since 1922, Dickies continues its long legacy of designing quality workwear and work-inspired apparel at a price anyone can afford.
Let’s Talk about the Role
In this role, the Key Account Manager will develop and manage long-term partnerships with strategic workwear key accounts in UK and Ireland territories.
You will be responsible for building a holistic, consumer-centric, strategic plan for the markets, making sure sales, merchandising, and marketing needs of the different segments are assessed and developed accordingly.
How You Will Make a Difference
By aligning with our headquarters in Switzerland and the brand’s Key Accounts’ strategy and research, you will identify and develop sustainable business opportunities in your assigned territories.
- You will drive sales and distribution objectives, financial and non-financial
- You will plan, control, and execute activities to hit the required sales targets and the desired profit margins
- You will collaborate with other stakeholders such as with the marketing team to drive the in-store brand presence, to ensure excellent brand consumer awareness and connection
- You will develop relationships with other departments such as Credit Control and Customer Service to deliver a premium service
- You will analyse and provide a contribution to the forecasting and planning process. Provide weekly/monthly booking and shipping forecasts liaising with buyers and merchandisers. Provide full year by season and style/colour sales projections
Skills for Success
Our ideal candidate:
- Must come from a workwear background. A deep understanding of this market is essential for success and progression in this role
- A hands-on, committed, and high-energy team builder, with a proactive approach
- Great at getting things done
- An effective communicator with the ability to network, negotiate and influence at different levels, both with external and internal stakeholders
- Analytical and strategic
- Fluent in English, any additional foreign language would be considered as a plus.
- Hold a full / clean driving license. This role will involve being on the road multiple times in a week.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.