We are seeking an intern, whose mission will be to assist the Digital Media Manager in various area (see details below), taking part in the following missions for Freeride World Tour.
A. SOCIAL MEDIA/COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT (70%)
· Scheduling, uploading, publishing, and monitoring social posts across all platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Youtube…
· Analysing data from FWT social tactics and providing insights and comprehensive reports showing results (ROI and growth)
· Identifying new opportunities for the FWT across emerging platforms, products, and content formats; monitoring trends and best practices
B. WEBSITE (15%)
· Updating content on website through CMS
· Sending push notifications
C. CONTENT CREATION (10%)
· creating visuals for our digital platforms: thumbnails, banners, …
· creating ads for digital medias
D. INNOVATION (5%)
· Being aware of the latest trends & technologies and being able to implement them as a pioneer in our field
Personal profile and mindset
· Native-level English both spoken & written a must. French is a major asset.
· Student / Graduate Degree in Communication, Digital or Sport Management. A major in digital would be a strong asset
· Various work experiences ideally on an international basis
· Passionate about skiing or snowboarding, knows the Freeride World Tour
· Very good I.T. skills required, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
· Experience in Content Management System (Drupal preferred) and HTML basics
· Experience in editing short videos
· Very comfortable working with multimedia (images and video)
· Strong knowledge of digital analysis (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube & Google Analytics)
· Deep understanding of social media (especially community management)
· Autonomous and rigorous, assertive, team spirit
· Remains composed under pressure
· Able to work well in a small team
· Willing to travel extensively during the winter season
· Salary to be determined based on candidate’s experience
· From July 1st, 2020 – duration to be decided.
· Flexible working schedule
· Travel and phone costs covered
· Work in a unique, entrepreneurial and creative environment where everyone makes a real difference
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
À propos de Freeride World Tour
FWT Management SA
Based near Lausanne (Switzerland) FWT Management S.A. owns and manages the Freeride World Tour (www.freerideworldtour.com).
To help companies and mountain resorts grow and prosper through organising and delivering world-class outdoor sports events. Our specific marketing proposition to the corporate world is qualitative in that our sports properties enable corporations to connect deeply with a specific group of people who can best be summarized by the psychographic: “young-at-heart.” Our marketing proposition to mountain resorts is that top events drive traffic, filling beds, ski-lifts, restaurants and bars.