Customer Service Representative
E-Commerce Customer Service Advisor
Nottingham, NG2 Business Park
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Rotational shift pattern from 8am – 4pm, 10-6pm Monday – Friday
Fixed Term Contract to end of February 2018.
We are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling. Customers love our brands and have come to expect exceptional service when they call or contact us from all over Europe. Our working environment is fast paced, challenging and extremely rewarding creating plenty of scope for progression and development.
This is an exciting time for a Customer Service Advisor to join our ever growing E-Commerce team that provides an exceptional service to our online consumers.
Customer focused and able to work to KPI’s, you will be responsible for putting our customers at the heart of everything you do. You will be their key contact via email, telephone and online chat to support the customer shopping journey. You will exceed their expectations by providing a friendly and personalised response whilst delivering the highest levels of service.
To achieve this, the Customer Service Advisor role will involve:
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
- Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
- Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
- Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
- Updating our computerised systems and working with marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
To join us, you must be:
- Able to communicate both verbally and written in a clear and concise manner
- Customer focused to achieve the best results for your customers and the business
- Flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
- Able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Previous experience in a multi-national business
- The ability to multitask and resolve customer queries
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Additional language skills.
This is an exciting Customer Service opportunity to play an important role within a growing business that provides high quality customer service to a European client base. Join us and you will enjoy lots of training and building a loyal customer base in a supportive environment.
À propos de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.