At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
HOKA produces premium performance footwear and apparel for athletes of all types. With a bold and unexpected approach, HOKA empowers a world of athletes to fly over the Earth. #TimeToFly.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As Content Producer, you will be part of the HOKA DE Central Marketing Team, reporting to Country Marketing Manager. You will develop the planning, organization, scheduling, and production workflow for multiple creative projects for the Central region. You will collaborate with the EMEA Communications team, in particular with the Creative Producer, to define the details of consumer & retail campaigns. This newly formed position will be responsible for delivering a high volume of quality designed and produced assets for multiple marketing communication channels. Responsibilities include: sourcing, scheduling and producing creative content for multi-marketing communication channel publishing. The Content Producer would source talent (athletes, agencies, freelancers), coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and guide all resources in the production and delivery of creative solutions as well facilitate final communication roll outs.
- Identifying consumer needs, realizing those needs, meeting their requirements, managing the creative and production processes, and collaborating with other departments and teams to ensure the optimal workflow and quality of production and publishing.
- Collaborate with the EMEA Communications team, in particular with the Creative Producer, to define the details of consumer & retail campaigns.
- Develop all production and project administration e.g. budget creation, timelines, briefs, release and involvement of respective stakeholder to ensure smooth roll out.
- Identify, create programs, and produce local content that converts with the local consumer.
- Ensure content is executed on time and scheduled according to plans as agreed with the EMEA teams.
- Continuously explore content curation opportunities with focus on expanding local communities, consumer experience and regional personalization.
- Organize and track progress of creative project workflow grids and calendars.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders in the development of creative solutions.
- Own the fulfilment of all Creative Services projects both in and out-of-house.
- Assist all marketing departments with facilitating creative project requests and ensuring those requests are tracked and shared.
Who You Are:
- warm, friendly and resilient person who enjoys working within busy dynamic environment
- excellent communicator who thrives on communicating with customers
- high attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate work
- Motivated to work off your own initiative and prioritize your workload within fast-paced environment
- Natural leader and role model who inspires and motivates those around them
- Excellent communicator, empathetic team-player and curious learner who thrives at developing others
- Possesses gravitas and influencing skills required to navigate through a global matrix organisation
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience Using Fundamental marketing and Design tools
- Proven experience in presenting and negotiating with stakeholders
- An Individual who has worked in a similar content-based and is looking for step up or to make a move into the sporting industry
- Fluent in English (Additional European languages, e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian would be a big advantage)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
À propos de Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, Ahnu®, HOKA ONE ONE® and KOOLABURRA. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, 136 Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all of our people to be as successful as they can be to reach their full potential.