As the Business Controller Austria, you oversee the business controlling for all Amer Sports brands, including the branches of Slovenia, Hungary, and OEM business. You will be working closely with brand and HQ finance teams.
- Evaluating investments and business opportunities and acting as a sparring partner for the Country Managers, where brand business controlling is unable to assist
- Contributing to month-end and year-end closings by working closely with the GFP team and AFSS
- Collaborating with Brand business controlling teams, challenging assumptions from a country perspective
- Guaranteeing financial analysis and performance reporting mainly on discounts and operational expenditure
- Monitoring and evaluating all opex and Capital expenditure and take appropriate actions
- Managing all aspects of the budget and forecasting planning activities for HR, Overheads, Advertising & Promotion, and off-invoice discounts
- Defining and steering the procurement process, working closely with Amer Sports’ indirect sourcing team
- Being responsible for working capital management in conjunction with Credit Management
- Collaborating closely with the own BEC team to continuously improve the performance of the finance department
- Collaborating with management to strategise ways to identify and execute cost savings for sign off and approval and ensure maximum profitability
- Participating in Finance cross-functional activities and special projects
- Minimum 2-5 years of controlling, accounting experience, ideally in a matrix structured organisation
- Degree educated or equivalent, professional certifications or development courses preferred
- Experience in budgeting, planning and financial analysis
- Excellent controlling and analytical skills with a process-driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive attitude and strong team-player
- Accuracy and high-quality control
- High level of system and IT skills (SAP, Hyperion, BI, MS Office)
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
The annual collective agreement’s minimum salary for this position is € 36.300 gross. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
Please apply online.
À propos de Amer Sports
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.