We are an international leading manufacturer of Winter Sports Equipment and part of the Amer Sports Corporation (Atomic, Salomon, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Precor, Arc’teryx, Mavic and Peak Performance). For Amer Sports Winter Sports Equipment in Altenmarkt im Pongau / Salzburg we are looking for a: Sales Operations Specialist (m/f)
In this position, you collaborate with Commercial Managers and Customer Service all over the world as well as Demand Planning and Shipping Team. You master all processes from order entry to delivery and drive process improvements to optimize sales productivity.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Close collaboration with Sales Organizations in terms of Sales Operations topics (orderbook management, processes, handling in system, material availability) with the goal to optimize sales productivity
- Cooperation with Supply and Shipping Team to improve service and business, communicate on late availability, quality issues, specials deals, capacity issues, delivery creation and more
- Master and improve processes (e.g. Master Data, samples, Alpine & Nordic Racing products) and guide, support and train sales organizations on those
- Drive execution and follow-up on orderbook (monitor, guide, inquire and control)
- Maintenance, communication and calculation of Intercompany Discounts
- Maintenance of Sales Operations Intranet site
- Lead as well as contribute to projects in the sense of Winter Sports Equipment interests
- Support and work as a team with Sales Operations & Demand Planning to ensure and contribute to reach common goals of Winter Sports Equipment
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Profound commercial education and / or equivalent professional experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with sense of customer service, understand and integrate the needs of internal and external clients
- Fluent in English and German, French as a plus
- Good knowledge of IT systems (SAP/BI, ERP system, MS office, Qlik)
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities to present key facts
- Flexible, adaptable to change and problem solving orientated
The annual collective agreement’s minimum salary for this position is € 27.100 gross. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply Online with all usual application documents.
À propos de Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) est une société d’articles de sport avec des marques internationalement reconnues comme Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto et Precor. Nos équipements sportifs à la pointe de la technologie, nos chaussures ainsi que nos vêtements améliorent les performances sportives tout en augmentant le plaisir des activités de plein air. L’activité du groupe est équilibrée par son large portfolio en produits de sport et assure une présence sur tous les principaux marchés.