As an SAP Process Integration consultant, you will implement End-to-End connections with our Cloud Solutions, Legacy Systems, and Trading Partners. You will work together with other IT and business departments in an international team of integration experts that implements interesting projects and improves running processes in SAP ECC and SAP S/4 Hana. You will take over global ownership for interface solutions for certain core processes.
Your Passion – show your skills:
- 5+ years of experience as SAP Integration consultant
- Advanced level in ABAP development (ABAP OO is desirable)
- Several years of experience in SAP PI/PO including B2B-Addon
- Different Data Formats like IDOC, EDIFACT, XML, JSON, etc.
- Common Protocols like REST, SOAP, AS2
- First experience with SAP Integration Suite is desirable
- Good process knowledge in at least two SAP modules (SD, MM, LE, FI, PP, HR)
- Graduated in business administration or computer science with skills in both areas
- Advanced level of spoken and written English; German as a 2nd language would be welcomed
- Good communication skills
- Motivation and flexibility
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to improve your skills independently in new technologies and solutions
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Team player
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
Your new home – what we offer:
- Strong team spirit and an open, appreciative company culture
- Responsible projects with dedicated teams
- Onboarding program
- Flexible working hours and mobile working/home office
- Wide range of sports opportunities and use of our on-site gym
- Attractive discounts on employee purchases for products of own brands
- Corporate benefits (discounts with various cooperation partners)
- Subsidies for company pension plan and employee profit-sharing plan
- Benefits for public transportation (MVV)
- Job bike
If you are interested in working with us, please apply online.
À propos Amer Sports Deutschland GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx and Peak Performance. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.