Main responsibility is managing legal affairs and supporting the businesses of the DACH region in regards of Commercial Law, Privacy and IT Law.
- Main responsibility area is managing day-to-day legal affairs of the DACH region and the Export markets
- Providing strategic advice to the management regarding commercial law (B2B and B2C business), privacy and IT law (IT contracts / policies)
- Identifying, addressing, and resolving problems related to privacy law (data protection, e-com business, etc.) and IT law
- A close co-operation with the European Amer Sports Legal Team and Amer Sports IT Team
- Proactive support to selected other Amer Sports projects for all Amer Sport brands
- Active participation to the development of Amer Sports Legal Affairs; drafting legal policies, guidelines, best practices, training etc.
- Preventing and solving disputes and legal risks
- Review of claims, disputes and any legal notices and assistance in asserting and defending claims with assistance from group legal department and outside counsel
- A member of the Amer Global Legal and IPR team
- Business oriented mindset
- Strong team commitment
- Experience in intercultural cooperation
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to drive needed results in a global matrix organization
- Strategic thinking; at the same time operational and hands on type
- Ability to understand and communicate complex matters in a clear and consistent manner
- Excellent language skills in spoken and written English and German (French is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of laws and principles related to national and international contracts, collaborations, and transactions
- Good knowledge of Commercial law, EU privacy law and IT law
- Basic experience in contracts and claims management
- Law degree – First and Second German State Exam (at least 6.5 points in each exam)
- 2-3 years of experience in an international law firm and/or as an in-house lawyer
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
À propos de Amer Sports Deutschland GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Suunto and Peak Performance. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.