POSITION TITLE: D2C Sales Channel Manager Wilson R&T&P Germany or UK (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Munich, Germany or UK
The D2C Sales Channel Manager drives “Direct to consumer” sales & distribution via our own E-com Channel (B2C/B2X), overall Coach network, Coach Affiliation Program, Team Shop (2022), Clubs, Federations, Sponsor Agreements and Industry Partners (cooperate business).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Build up a Direct to Consumer distribution/network (priority 1), via different channels including Wilson.com, Coach Affiliation Program, Team Shop, Federations, Business partners, Employees, etc.
- Execute the EMEA Brand ”Direct to Consumer” strategy and localize it to deliver profitable and sustainable E-com growth.
o Accelerating the Wilson Coach Affiliate Program by working closely with local Marketing / Ambassadors (i.e. independent coaches)
o Drives sales across the assigned list of Direct to Consumer Accounts to over achieve sales targets
- Able to develop seasonal, monthly, and weekly plans to drive sales growth within their Direct to Consumer channels
- Proactively identify and secure new sales opportunities to over-achieve revenue targets
- Collaborate with local Marketing on consumer driven activations to drive traffic to Wilson.com
- Collaborate closely with the Market Manager, Field Sales Team, Marketing and global E-com Team, ensuring all direct to consumer actions are aligned within the local market
- Frequent communication with local wholesale ASMs and KAMs to secure all activation are aligned & in line with brand guidance
- Present and explain our Wilson Brand, joining consumers events/demo in key clubs or areas
- Coordinate yearly marketing plan with key clubs, coaches or academies (in cooperation with Marketing)
- Work closely with the E-com customer service team to make sure great service is provided to our consumers.
- Drive specific local market activities: i.e. padel focus in target markets, maximizing NBA.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Sales or Marketing
- 3+ years in a similar sales role with ato Consumer focus
- Sales Expertise
- Business Acumen
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Relationship-building & interpersonal skills
- Managing objections
- Consumer value orientation
- Communication & presentation skills
- Good knowledge of IT systsems
- Microsoft office – particularly strong excel skills
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis experience with strong mathematical abilities
- Fluent English
- Digital specialist
- D2C experience
- Business and sales oriented
- Continuous successful sales achievements year on year
- Understanding of the consumer journey
- Passionate about sports, with a good understanding of sport products
- Strong sport expertise in Tennis/Team sports/Padel
- Positive, enthusiastic and action orientated
- Confident in social settings
- Connects well with people at all levels
- Driven and resilient
- Entrepreneurial and inventive approach
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Sobre de Wilson
Wilson Sporting Goods is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sports equipment and is owned by Amer Sports. Wilson designs, manufactures and distributes sporting goods throughout the world and focuses on making technologically advanced products which help players of all level perform better. Wilson’s core categories include: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Youth Sports, Uniforms/Apparel, Golf, Footwear and Racquet Sports (Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, and Platform Tennis).