We’re looking for an outstanding eCommerce Customer Service Trainer to join our VF family in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our leaders have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom for innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
A bit about the role
The eCommerce Customer Service Trainer will support the eCommerce Customer Service teams across multiple sites, brands, languages and channels and will be accountable for leading learning & development activity across our European eCommerce Customer Service operations.
Whilst based in Nottingham (UK), this role includes regular business travel to our partner sites in Europe.
Our aim is to consistently deliver excellent customer service and we never lose sight of our goal – our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
* Developing and delivery to our Learning & Development roadmap to support department and brand visions and goals
* Training needs analysis activities to support roadmap delivery and excellence in service delivery
* Design and delivery of multi- format learning programmes, tailored to specific/team needs identified
* Ensures all eCommerce new starters attend a formal Induction training programme which equips them with the tools, skills and knowledge to support them to succeed in their role
* Partner with Customer Service, eCommerce and brand personnel to ensure product training is delivered in a timely manner and includes all the information required to equip staff to deliver an excellent level of customer service.
* Proactively manage delegates in training, ensuring a focus upon positive behaviours which reflect the VF purpose and guiding principles
* Support with coaching and development of team members – implementing coaching and/or training sessions as required
* Liaise with managers to ensure training needs are met in a timely manner with minimal impact upon customer delivery.
* Ensure that our employees always have up-to-date and relevant knowledge at their fingertips to effectively carryout their role
* Prepare presentations and team briefings where necessary to inform team members of new initiatives, changes and best practices
* Evaluate learning interventions and build lessons learnt into future programmes
* Delivering train the trainer and carrying out trainer assessments to ensure high delivery standards are consistently achieved
* Accountability for training delivery within partner sites and ensuring alignment across sites
Your skills and abilities:
* Experience of working in a training role including design, delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement
* A sound understanding of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery
* An understanding of multi-channel, multi-site and multi-lingual eCommerce customer service
* A team player with strong stakeholder management skills
* Experience of train-the-trainer delivery, assessment and accreditation
* Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, coaching and people development skills
* An ‘ideas’ person who innovates and creates
* A ‘walk the talk’ approach which consistently reaffirms VF purpose, guiding principles and diverse culture
* Willing to travel regularly to partner sites within Europe
CIPD or similar Learning & Development
qualification and multi-lingual- written and verbal to business level are not
essential but nice to have.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, benefits & pension scheme as well as a 50% staff discount on all our brands. However, it’s not just our products that set us apart from others. Ultimately, our people make us who we are and for that reason, we believe they deserved to be nurtured.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer so much more: Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries.
A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do. An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace.
At VF, we don’t just make the world’s best apparel and footwear, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
Are you an accomplished training professional who has the skills, knowledge, innovation and creativity to support our employees to reach their full potential? Do people see you as inspiring, energetic and motivated team player with passion and drive for exceptional service delivery? Would you enjoy utilising your skills and experience in a purpose led, employee focused organization?
If so, we’d love you hear from you.
Sobre de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.