Location : Paris
Reports to : Country manager France
Duration : 6 months from September/October 2022
Tu es passionné (e) par la nature et le grand air ? Tu as envie d'aventure ? D'innovation ? De faire la différence ? D'avoir plaisir à venir travailler le matin ?
Cette offre de stage est faite pour toi !
Depuis 1938, Columbia Sportswear Company est un leader mondial de la conception, la commercialisation et la distribution de vêtements, chaussures, accessoires et équipements Outdoor et Lifestyle.
Nos quatre marques principales – Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, SOREL et prAna – se complètent pour répondre aux divers besoins des personnes actives. Nos produits ont acquis une réputation internationale pour leurs innovations, leur qualité et leur performance.
ABOUT THE POSITION
For our French wholesale sales department based in Paris (France), we are looking for a highly motivated Intern – for 6 months, from September/October 2022.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Support the sales team in the day-to-day activity
- Compile and deliver in due time information for our customers’ matrix in the various requested formats
- Provide support for daily checks of Columbia and Sorel web presence, to ensure smooth navigation and data accuracy for Pricing, Pictures, and Links.
- Analyze our partners and competitors web presence and positioning
- Help maintain a best-in-class showroom presentation and provide support for sample sales
- Support team on different topics related to our key customers (Decathlon, Intersport, Go Sport, Sport 2000, Ekosport…)
- Provide support on Key Account Sell-Out reports
- Provide administrative support in the office, and to the team
YOU ARE AND YOU HAVE
- A Master’s degree student, ideally from a Business School or any other Business Administration/Management course.
- A first internship experience, preferably in a Sales or Analytical function.
- Strong product and Outdoor interest
- Advanced computer skills, in particular Excel expertise
- French perfectly fluent, and a good level in English
- Detail-oriented, versatile, team player, proactive, and Consumer-focused
- Ability to work within short deadlines
- A willingness to learn and grow, but also to bring creative and new ideas !
What we offer:
- This internship is paid
- You will work for exciting and innovative brands
- You will become part of a unique, international and professional team and a family-like atmosphere.
- You will join a dynamic, driven and passionate team willing to mentor and train you.
This internship must be as part of your studies, with a ‘convention de stage’ (your diploma depends on this internship).
Columbia Sportswear favorise la diversité, soutient !'inclusion et encourage les expressions individuelles sur le lieu de travail. En tant qu'employeur, nous ne tolérons aucune forme de
Harcèlement ou de discrimination à l'encontre de nos candidats ou de nos collègues. Nous misons sur l’Egalite des chances d'accès a l'emploi.
ENVIE D'EVASION ? REJOINS-NOUS COMME TU ES !
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
Sobre de Columbia Sportswear Company
Founded in 1938, Columbia Sportswear Company is a global leader in designing, sourcing, marketing, and distributing outdoor and active lifestyle apparel, footwear, accessories, and equipment. Our four primary brands — Columbia®, Mountain Hardwear®, SOREL® and prAna® — complement each other to address the diverse needs of active consumers and their products have gained an international reputation for their innovation, quality and performance.