Smartwool – Go Far. Feel Good.
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When we started making socks back in 1994, our founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes. That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It worked so well, that we use it in almost every single item we make.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
We exist to bring comfort, confidence, and community to a life lived outside. #gofarfeelgood
Let’s talk about the role!
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager in diverse marketing activities throughout seasons, making sure agencies and retailers are provided with the right tools to execute brand strategies and campaigns. The coordinator will assist in the day-to-day activities across all marketing functions.
During your time at Smartwool, you will part of a small, yet dynamic team in a fast-growing brand which requires a versatile and hands-on approach. You will gain visibility of the entire marketing channel and become responsible of a variety of projects in both marketing and digital space.
Marketing & Communication
- Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns at digital and retail level.
- Brief our social media agency with brand material for monthly content.
- Brief and connect with our Global marketing team for local projects/initiatives and seasonal asset needs.
- Liaise with PR agencies to ensure products and brand support is granted.
- Develop newsletters with brand updates to send out to the wider sales force team.
- Work with creative agency to fulfil retailers needs in terms of asset adaptation/creation.
- Manage retailers online brand pages ensuring brand content and products are presented on a seasonal basis.
- Develop seasonal recaps of marketing activation at wholesale, online & offline.
- Manage and produce the regional seasonal catalogue in digital and print formats.
- Connect with Global team and graphic agency for the catalogue production.
- Manage samples and products requests for press needs, athletes, influencers, placing orders through our Customer Service.
- Help with samples and showroom set up for the presentation of new collections.
What do you need to succeed
We are looking for someone who:
- has a Bachelor in Marketing or Communication with a passion for lifestyle and sport
- has any experience related to Marketing
- has good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & other MS office applications
- is organised & accurate
- is a great communicator across departments and channels
- can work independently and is pro-active
- is a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- is fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits program we offer a flexible, casual work setting. It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us, this is why we offer:
- a supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- tailored training, we are committed to helping you grow and drive your career forward
- an inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- on site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you! Apply, visit vfc.com or follow us on our LinkedIn and Instagram pages, see you there!
TO LEARN MORE
Sobre de VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.