We are looking for a talented Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) to work as part of a wider Marketing community to establish Helly Hansen positioning as the brand trusted, used, and recommended by professionals.
Mission: In this role, you will drive the support behind the Workwear category in the Continental European region and support the development & execution of the Marketing plans within Germany, Austria and Switzerland, specifically, on both the Sportswear & Workwear part of the business.
- Category Responsibilities: Workwear
- Build understanding behind the Workwear business to support the regional growth strategy
- Represent the Marketing needs of the Continental European region at large through active collaboration with the Marketing leads & key stakeholders within the markets
- Lead the development, management, and distribution of Marketing materials for sell-in campaigns & sell-through programs both in-store & digitally
- Support the organization & execution of regionally relevant trade fairs
- Manage and adapt assets for use across omni-channels
- Local Marketing for Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- Develop the Workwear Marketing plans in alignment with the local sales leads & global strategy
- Execute all projects within budget guideline
- Manage key regional brand partnerships & leverage them for asset generation & story-telling through earned media & owned channels, hospitality programs, and others
- Active participation in the organization & execution of local PR, consumer & trade events
- Plan & develop KA sell-in & sell-through programs (in-store & digital)
- Support brand building initiatives and sustainable sell-through results through both the Sportswear and the Workwear side of the business
- Activate the local PR agency
- Marketing or Business studies graduate
- +2 years work experience in Marketing (Sportswear/Workwear industry is a plus)
- Excellent command of the English & German language
- MS-Office, especially Excel & Power Point
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstratable project management skills
- Partnership management & content creation experience
- Working experience in Key Account Marketing management
- PR experience is desirable
- Event management experience is desirable
- Cross-functional communication experience
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and positive
- Interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- Self-motivated and well organized. Able to demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced & hands-on environment
- Solution-driven approach, with focus on getting the job done
- Empathy for others’ perspective
- Passion for sports and the outdoors is a plus, but not a must
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a high-performance team within a global brand in exciting phase of growth
- A young and multi-cultural work environment
- A culture of inclusion, empowerment, and ownership
- Discounts on great gear
- Competitive benefits, and an active environment with passion for sports.
- Notebook and phone
The role is a full-time position based in Munich, Germany (40 hours/week, hybrid model possibilities).
Starting as soon as possible.
Interested? Apply on the Helly Hansen website with your CV and motivation letter. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please apply no later than September 3oth, 2022.
Before you contact us, make sure to learn more about Helly Hansen! For this, check out our website – plenty of info on who we are, what we stand for and what products we offer.
Sobre de Helly Hansen Deutschland GmbH
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today’s award winning and patented H2Flow™ temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in technical sailing and performance ski apparel, as well as premium workwear. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 55,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen’s latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com.