ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORTS?
We are looking for people who want to turn their passion into a profession. People who share the creativity, focus and aspiration of our athletes. People who bring our brand and products to the world.
Our headquarters in Kennelbach/Bregenz (Austria) is currently looking for a
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER RACQUET SPORTS (m/w/d)
- Ensure ongoing growth and development of current and future HEAD social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok)
- Identify business opportunities for upcoming content
- Long- and short-term content planning in coordination with the social media team
- Prepare social media content briefs
- Drive social media opportunities based on analytics and insights and assist in creating metric reports
- Align with HEAD athletes, influencers and content partners as well as with internal departments
- Oversee and ensure the quality control of the community moderation
- Plan paid social activities
- Social media champion with several years of experience in a comparable field, ideally in the sporting goods industry or long-term working experience in a social media agency, handling multiple international clients
- Very good understanding of social media platforms and latest trends, including KPIs and their measurement
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken, German language skills are a plus
- Proficient in MS-Office, basic Adobe CS skills are advantageous
- Strong communication and organizational skills, flexibility and structured way of working, pragmatic, positive attitude, ability to deal with criticism
- Enthusiasm for tennis
- International atmosphere, future-oriented job
- Top sports equipment and sports facilities
- Flexible working hours and 4,5-day week
- Collective accident insurance
- Subsidized lunch and travel expenses (public transportation)
- Located in an amazing location by Lake Constance
Mrs. Lampl is looking forward to receiving your online application at www.head.com/jobs
HEAD Sport GmbH, Wuhrkopfweg 1, 6921 Kennelbach, Tel. 05574 608-547
The actual salary is above collective wage agreement and is oriented towards professional qualification and experience.
Sobre de Head Sport GmbH
HEAD is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of premium sports equipment and apparel.
Our business is organized into five divisions: Winter Sports, Racquet Sports, Diving, Sportswear and Licensing. We sell products under the HEAD (alpine skis, ski bindings, ski boots, snowboard and protection products, tennis, racquetball, paddle, squash and pickleball racquets, tennis balls and tennis footwear, sportswear and swimming products), Penn (tennis balls and racquetball balls), Tyrolia (ski bindings) and Mares, SSI and rEvo (diving) brands.
The Company´s key products have attained leading market positions based on sales and reputation and have gained high visibility through their use by many of today´s top athletes.