At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
This role plays a vital part in driving our customer experience forward by providing the insight and analysis through reporting that drives performance and accountability across the organization
You will support the drive forwards of a continuous improvement culture supporting the CS Leadership team to deliver Customer Service that is viewed as a competitive advantage. The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing/implementing metrics within Customer Service environment and highly skilled Excel user.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provides key reporting on metrics, order book management and KPI’s across EMEA CS.
- Continuous Improvement: Supporting the CS Operations Manager, working cross functionally, both internally and externally, to identify and implement opportunities that will improve the Customer Experience and lead to advances in efficiency and effectiveness.
Who You Are:
- excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- analytical problem-solver with an eye for detail
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- methodical, organized and able to multi-task
- encouraged and motivated by results and reaching targets
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Advanced Excel Skills – (VBA, Macro creation, v lookups, if function, nested functions, pivot tables, Sumifs, named ranges, Arrays, Power Queries)
- Experience in using BI system to provide data and reporting
- Experience of developing/implementing metrics within Customer Service environment to ensure efficiency and responsiveness
- Knowledge of Oracle is advantageous
Sobre de Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, Ahnu®, HOKA ONE ONE® and KOOLABURRA. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, 136 Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all of our people to be as successful as they can be to reach their full potential.