At a Glance:
- While you don’t have to be a designer/ex-designer, serious interest in products and design is a must
- Background as Chief Of Staff, Executive Coordinator or Assistant, Project Leader or Product Manager (or very similar) with at least 5 years of experience.
- You have the ability to understand a complex, fast growing range of products and the diverse, international communities we are designing them for
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with a focus on delivering
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- You are very structured, 100% reliable and can treat any information confidentially
- You know how to get the information you are missing in order to work
- You always keep the overview – the more hectic it gets, the more focused you are
- You are a problem solver
- You are very independent, yet are a people person: while you will technically not have direct reports, you are in a strategically important position looking after a whole team – you need to authentically care about people
- You easily connect with everyone and have fine tuned antennas regarding people topics
What we offer:
Sobre de On
On is a young Swiss sports company based in Zurich, Portland (Oregon) and Yokohama (Japan). It has one simple mission: make running fun. A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and designers spearheads this notion.
On develops and markets running shoes that are winning technology and design distinctions all over the world. World Champions and elite athletes win medals in On. More than 100 athletes were in On shoes at the recent Rio Olympics.
On’s ingenious CloudTec® sole is patented worldwide. Six years after market launch, On is available from more than 2’500 specialist running stores in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. On has become the fastest growing running shoe brand worldwide.
On’s amazing story has been featured on Bloomberg and Fox Business News, in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, ESPN Magazine, The Independent, The Guardian, Die Zeit, NZZ, Wallpaper Magazine, Monocle, GQ, Men’s Health, Runner’s World and many others.