SCOTT Sports is an international sports brand. We develop, produce and market bike, wintersports, motosport and running products worldwide. To reinforce our Global Marketing Team in Switzerland, we are seeking a:
Wintersports Marketing Manager
Your mission: In this position you will join our international marketing team at SCOTT and lead the wintersports marketing team. You’ll be closely linked also with the R&D & sales team. In this role you will guide and support the wintersports team in the development, coordination and execution of the marketing and communication strategy, based on our brand guideline. You’ll report to the Head of Marketing.
Your day-to-day business:
– Be responsible for SCOTT’s wintersports marketing category, this includes both the product and sports marketing program
– Plan and control the marketing budget for the wintersports category
– Be in charge of SCOTT’s global wintersports marketing program, this includes the communication, content creation and activation in collaboration with teams, individual athletes and ambassadors
– Develop a long-term strategy in order to create a strong brand visibility in the world of wintersports
– Work out Go-to-market strategies for new releases together with Sales, Digital Marketing and R&D
– Manage the content creation for all future product releases
– Develop campaign strategies together with the campaign team for both on- and offline channels; this includes Print tools, Websites, and Social Media platforms
– Coordinate campaign roll-outs with the Campaign Marketing and Sales teams
– Create marketing and product texts and maintain wintersports content on all our channels and our CMS
– Provide marketing support and services for SCOTT Subsidiaries and Distributors
– Visit markets and media partners on a regular base
– Represent the segment during events such as Sales Meetings, Dealer Camps and Product Launches
What do you need to be successful in our team:
– Degree in marketing, communications or a related field and 2+ years of experience in the wintersports or action sports industry
– Strong communication and digital background
– High affinity and know-how of sports products and passion for the wintersport
– Experience in project management, story telling, online communication, and Go-To-Market processes
– Creative skills to develop new marketing and communication strategies and campaigns
– Avid skier, freerider, and / or passionate touring skier
– Team player
– German and business English is a plus
The candidate will join a dynamic team working in a young, creative, multilingual environment that works according to the lifestyle and spirit of the SCOTT brands.
Our love of the outdoors and our products truly connects us and passion for sport of all kinds is central to the SCOTT ethos.
SCOTT Sports is located at the center of Europe in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) with amazing natural amenities on our doorstep in the Pre-Alps. The entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
If you are interested, please send your application.