As the Area Sales Manager, you drive sales to achieve significant targets for Wilson Golf acting as a business partner with his/her accounts. You build partnerships with key specialty Golf retailers by developing joint plans to serve the consumer that benefit both the retailer and Wilson Golf.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Delivering all relevant Wilson Golf KBD´s & KPI´s
- Developing a seasonal ’Game Plan’ to develop Wilson Golf dealers business in his/her area, with Omni focus
- Creating and presenting plans to accounts to develop key categories, drive sell-thru, and engage with consumers
- Building a joint business and consumer plan with assigned premium partners that deliver on key strategic objectives of Wilson Golf and maximizes consumer preference at the specialty retailer
- Delivering profitable and sustainable growth with the retailer
- Utilizing Wilson Golf trade marketing/sell-thru programS Coordination with the other internal customer contacts (customer service, Marketing)
- Executing Product Training / Demo Days / Consumer Events for responsible Key customers within the Sales Area
- Participating in-store consumer events
- Coordinating yearly consumer and marketing plan for key golf retailers in his/her area
- Sharing best practices across the sales team, including ASM’s.
- Serving as an active participant in Wilson Golf meetings, contributing to the skill development of the entire team
- Collaborating closely with team & customer service, ensuring all points of contact with customers achieve Wilson Golf high standard of customer care
- 3+ years in a similar selling role with Account Management focus expertise in Sales and Digital Skills
- High school level education minimum/Degree level ideally
- Strong interest and sports expertise in Golf
- Good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office – particularly strong Excel skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Business acumen
- Relationship-building & interpersonal skills
- Negotiation & solution-selling
- Managing objections
- Customer value orientation
- Communication & presentation skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
Wilson Sporting Goods is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sports equipment and is owned by Amer Sports. Wilson designs, manufactures and distributes sporting goods throughout the world and focuses on making technologically advanced products which help players of all level perform better. Wilson’s core categories include: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Youth Sports, Uniforms/Apparel, Golf, Footwear and Racquet Sports (Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, and Platform Tennis).