Wholesale Customer Service / After Sales Care Service Representative (French & English Speaking)
At Deckers Brands (UGG, HOKA, TEVA) we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of this role is to provide courteous, friendly and efficient customer service to all customers / retail partners and to effectively manage the order book to enable the company to meet its sales targets.
You will develop a close working relationship with Account Managers to ensure accurate and timely order placement, management and shipment. You will be able to look after a number of our independent accounts, overseeing orders from start to finish, anticipating problems and troubleshooting accordingly.
The ideal candidate is a warm, friendly, dynamic individual who has an eye for detail and enjoys working directly with customers. Good Excel knowledge and proficient command of French and English language are essential; and some exposure to working within wholesale operations environment is highly beneficial.
- Responsible for all order entry and order modifications for own account base.
- Effective communication with sales force and customers to ensure smooth operation of order flow
- Expedite customer orders, including keeping them informed of delays or early fulfilment. Follow up on outstanding orders/availability issues to minimise cancellations.
- Responsible for the picking of orders and communicating with DC to ensure accurate and timely shipping.
- Liaise with Credit department when necessary on any order holds relating to credit issues.
- Provide excellent after-sales service, by dealing with returns and credits in a timely and effective manner.
- Aware of monthly forecast figures and actively contributing to converting the order book as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Run/update appropriate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to give clear picture of the status of account base.
Who You Are
- warm, friendly and dynamic individual who enjoys working directly with customers
- excellent communicator who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- encouraged and motivated by reaching targets and meeting deadlines
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- French & English speaker (both written and oral) is a must
- experience in a Wholesale / B2B Customer Service role
- proficient knowledge in MS Office
- good knowledge of Excel (at least VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- previous exposure to working with ORACLE is advantageous, but not essential
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Über Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, Ahnu®, HOKA ONE ONE® and KOOLABURRA. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, 136 Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all of our people to be as successful as they can be to reach their full potential.