We’re looking for an outstanding SAP Order To Cash (OTC) Senior Analyst to join our VF team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
He/She will be part of the OTC team reporting to the OTC Stream Lead, with main purpose to support the team in managing the different projects in scope.
Furthermore, he/she will be requested to support fit/gap analysis and build/implementation of different solutions in the area.
We expect that our SAP OTC Senior Analyst will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Support/Execute the design of SAP functional solutions, including configuration, and functional design
* Working as bridge in the OTC area with the AMS team to address high/critical processes
* Acting in accordance with MDM team in the Customer Master Data domain to manage process changes in a coordinated and synchronous manner across stream
* Translate business requirements into specific application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects
* Participate in design activities, from fit/gap analysis to application and/or process design specification
* Being able to manage escalations, prioritizations and anticipate/addressing promptly the issues to supervisor
* Collaborate with the supervisor, business and integration partners to ensure right solution is designed and deployed
* Participate, as necessary, in training, system setup, testing, documentation and maintenance support activities
* Independently lead or execute assignments and projects reporting into his/her supervisors
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have 2+ years of experience in the technology profession focused on OTC design and its interaction with ERP systems
* You have experience in implementing medium projects, and designing and configuring to meet business requirements
* You have experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
* You have experience working with technical architects and developers on technical design and development
* You are able to interact with business leadership and strong teamworking
* You have experience of SAP MM, SAP SD
* You have knowledge of SAP LE, LO, FI-CO modules
* You have knowledge on EDI flows
* You have knowledge of SAP AFS, FMS, or IS-Retail
* You preferably have a basic knowledge of SAP MDG
* You have experience in the fashion/apparel/footwear industry
* You have excellent written and oral communications in English
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.