We are seeking a DevOps with strong skills in Retail application environment and experience on CI/CD and automation.
If you are tech-passionate with self-confidence looking we offer an excellent position in the Digital Technology team that lead technology solution to VF direct to consumer. We are looking for a candidate with strong Java knowledge and a good understanding of web application platform infrastructure that means (http server, database, caching system and shared storage). Main responsibility is to work and implement DevOps solutions to maintain at highest standard possible our retail application ensuring good performance and outstanding platform resilience.
* Work on Retail infrastructure (based on Oracle Xstore suite) to assure platform resilience, performance and optimization
* Develop, maintain and improveon CI/CD
* Optimize Retail application infrastructure
* Suggest tools and best practices to implement in Retail infrastructure
* Optimize on-prem application security
* Work on automation and monitoring
* Deploy new services and new software according to project schedule.
* Setup Monitoring solutions to find bottleneck and prevent issues
* Provide active support
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
* 1+ years of experience in Retail software development.
* 3+ years of experience in software development and/or DevOps.
* 3+ years of experience in software development on REST and SOAP web services, J2EE, Spring, XML, XPATH, JSON, SQL
* 3+ years of experience in technologies including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPs, SSH, Tomcat, Jetty, SQL Server, Spring Boot. Load balancing, ESB/IIB, Mule, AWS are a plus
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Experience with development lifecycle tools
* Ability to design and develop a pipeline and improve CI/CD
* Knowledge of Oracle Xstore suite is a considered a plus
* Knowledge of SAP CAR/FMS modules is a plus
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals
* Superior problem solving and analytical skill
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and the ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner
* Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative attitude
* Ability to prioritization task based on sense of urgency and accuracy
* Wiliness to work in a strong motivated team and to learn new technologies
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.