Made for what moves you.
Do you have that natural instinct? Obsessed by the details, a seeker of knowledge? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions?
Then this could be the move you’ve been looking for: the move to natural.
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s a feature of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been better placed to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
In this role as Sales Operations Manager, you will manage the process of forecasting, targeting and tracking the overall yearly and seasonal EMEA budget. Owning/managing the “Gross to net” process working directly with the Sales reps, distributors, Finance, Supply Chain, Product and Marketing departments to make sure we deliver our yearly financial targets. Be the link between the brand and our internal team to support the implementation of SAP-platform.
* Targeting: work with Sales Reps and Product team to deliver the overall seasonal targets by country, channel, strategic accounts and by category.
* Forecasting: Provide to Brand Director, Finance and Operations input and the country scenario plans by country, by channel, by strategic accounts, by category, by seasons and by year in line with Strategic plan and yearly budget requirements. Measure success through scorecard metrics and deadline respect.
* Tracking monthly shipping targets through regular conference calls with Operations, Customers Service and Sales Reps (develop an effective process that provides accountability and greater accuracy).
* Implementation and maintenance of the Icebreaker discount structure by accounts; control and monitor the discount applications during the season.
* Discount and Sales program management: work with Brand Director and Finance on defining, accepting or not pre-season and in season required programs. Monitor countries compliance with policies.
* Cancelation management: work with finance and operations for decision making in season.
* Go to market process: attend key seasonal product and marketing meetings. Support EMEA sales team in preparation of the Sales meeting, taking an active part.
* Business intelligence: Support BI team with all the details related to existing procedure, process and reports, defining priorities on the developments.
* Support the SAP integration. Work closely with the implementation team to set up Master Data Management customer and article details
* Create customized reports not covered by the existing and standard ones managing the information flow through different department. Gather and provide feedback to continuously improve analysis and tools.
* Management of the main sales force tools and software:
* setup of Mobimedia (order entry tools)
* development of the assortment planning tool
* coordination of the EDI projects
* Maintain and enforce regular communication with different HQ department (Product, Finance, Planning, Customer Service) and Sales force ensuring a smooth reciprocal flow of information, providing detailed Sales data and analysis.
* Samples lifecycle management from acquisition to delivery to showrooms/agents:
* manage acquisition of samples based on the sales force and central depts needs.
* definition of business plans to rationalize samples buys and reduce costs along sample lifecycle (acquisition/delivery/inventory/distressed collection management).
* responsible for HQ samples sales and coordination of samples disposal plan for the other showrooms (samples sales, samples sold to customers).
* Project management: participate to various projects
What’s on your CV:
* University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or economics
* Minimum 5 years of sales analysis/sales ops/business planning experience, background in management consulting is a plus.
* Good communication skills in English
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and effective presentations skills in Microsoft PowerPoint or any related tool
Who you are:
* High energetic, goal oriented and driven individual
* Strategic thinker
* Great at getting things done and can create, maintain and develop relationship with various departments
* Curious, with a global understanding and outlook, and strong desire to continually learn and evolve
* Active in nature
* A Brand Ambassador who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.