Made for what moves you.
Do you have that natural instinct? Obsessed by the details, a seeker of knowledge? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions?
Then this could be the move you’ve been looking for: the move to natural.
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s a feature of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been better placed to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
You are an exceptionally talented Sales Professional to lead our highly-motivated Icebreaker Distributor sales force. You will be a strong influencer and possess excellent negotiation skills in order to directly manage and boost sales while improving and protecting the integrity of the Icebreaker brand.
To achieve this, your role will involve:
* Driving profitable sales through effective management and leadership of your team through motivation, regular field visits, identifying development opportunities, goal-setting and offering support needed to achieve goals
* Determining and tracking distributor sales targets in accordance with EMEA annual and seasonal growth plans
* Identifying incremental sales opportunities and propose methods to increase market share, sell-in and sell-through at retail level
* Evaluating and challenging distributor forecasts and strategic plans
* Promoting the selling of relevant product categories to uphold Icebreaker distribution strategy; ensuring distributors provide authoritative mentor-ship for range selection to achieve optimum distribution
* Submitting monthly & quarterly sales reports, highlighting sales performance information by market, product category and identifying any key issues / opportunities
* Closely monitoring distributor credit status and work with Credit Control and Customer Service to minimize delayed order releases, outstanding debt and Credit-held orders
* Evaluating existing distributor performance for consistency with brand’s mission and establishing new distributors when necessary that will contribute to the long-term success of the brand.
Who you are:
* Strong leader, who is able to manage, motivate and be the ‘voice’ of distributors at the headquarters
* A sales professional able to evaluate and withdraw important/useful information and conclusions from various reports and sales data (i.e. forecasts, sales history/projections, credit reports, costing calculations, etc)
* Excellent communicator, able to build strong and productive relationships, both internally and externally
* Regular business travel to visit indirect markets and train external partners.
What’s on your CV:
* A degree in Business Administration, International Business or related field, and 1-3 years of international sales experience.
* High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
* Fluent level of English
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.