We’re looking for an outstanding Business Process Owner Demand and Supply Planning to join our VF team in Stabio for a temporary period.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Business Process Owner will be part of the SAP implementation project team and will actively contribute to the project from a PLN perspective.
Main tasks will be to collaborate with the project team in identifying and analyse business requirements and make sure these are satisfied within the SAP process design and implementation.
BPO will be the bridge between the project team and business community and will act focusing on project success and business satisfaction
We expect that our Business Process Owner will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Analysis and comprehension of business processes with focus on interdependencies between functions, identification of challenges and opportunities.
* Work on solution alignments with the brands as well as the departments impacted to get the best harmonized process workflow
* Liaise with planning business community to gather information useful to support specific developments.
* Responsible to receive inputs on new system requirements from the different business stakeholders and translate them into formal change request
* Follow up the execution plan of change requests with the project team and coordinate the testing
* Act as main point of contact for business community, engage and keep them up to date on project status and ask their support in case specific decisions needs to be taken
* Work in partnership with D&T, project team and external consultants to ensure the project remains on track, following up on open items, issues tracking, actions to be taken.
* Responsible to produce and keep updated training material and to deliver proper trainings to business community
* Coordinate super users during the UAT testing phase and report testing results to project community
* Support the business community during all the project phases: trainings, UAT, cutover and transition.
* Identify risks and propose mitigating actions. Keep issues visible and avoid impacting the project’s success.
* Produce timely, detailed summaries as well as high level reports.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a University Degree in Management Engineering or business discipline
* You have 5-6 years’ experience in Demand and Supply planning
* You are proficient in English both written and spoken
* Soft skills: team working, problem solving, strong communication skills, flexibility
* IT skills: Power Point, Excel, Word, Microsoft office Visio and Microsoft Project Standard; SAP knowledge is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.