VF Corporation: Purpose Led. Performance Driven.
We’re looking for an outstanding VAS and Customer Data Coordinator to join our VF Customer Service Centre of Excellence (COE) team in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The COE is a shared service function providing support to the Supply Chain Customer Service teams and is responsible for ensuring accurate and consistent reporting, process management and compliance, training and operational readiness for change implementation – making sure People, Processes and Systems are aligned to deliver the best Service to our Customers.
The VAS and Customer Data Coordinator works collaboratively with Master Data colleagues, DC and Logistics teams and CS to ensure all customer data is accurate and meets customer expectations, through the maintenance and harmonisation of the CRD and VAS settings and the validation of harmonised customer master data.
We expect that our VAS and Customer Data Coordinator’s deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Maintain the CRD and ensure all data is accurate and up to date to ensure the best possible customer experience
* Ensure VAS settings are correct in SAP for all customers
* Have an in depth understanding of the CRD, document the CRD process and maintain training materials. Make recommendations for enhancement when appropriate
* Work with DC and Logistics teams to develop the cross-brand VAS process and ensure process is embedded in CS
* Ensure approvals are in place and regularly reviewed for all VAS requirements
* Analyse cross brand VAS set up and work with CS teams to deliver each customer a harmonised service from all VF brands.
* Develop and maintain a good awareness and knowledge of DC processes to support CS teams in their understanding of cross departmental process
* Validate all requests for changes to cross brand customer master data
* Work with Master Data Operations and Governance teams to develop and review the cross departmental customer master process
* Act as a subject matter expert in CS for customer master data and ensure all training materials are accurate and up to date
* Provide support on change activity and projects as required
How you’ll make a difference…
* You will be a good communicator and as well as being able to analyse data utilising results to influence stakeholders.
* You will have the ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and be team player who able to interact with the CoE functions.
* You will possess strong IT skills in MS Office especially Excel and Visio enabling you to be comfortable with our in-house computer systems such as AS400, SAP and Cognos.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
At VF We don’t just make the world’s best apparel and footwear, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would love to hear from you!
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.