1. Live the Brand
Founded by Jeremy Moon in 1995 in New Zealand, the Icebreaker® brand pioneered the ethical and sustainable production of natural performance apparel. The apparel collection for men, women and children harnesses the natural performance properties of Merino wool sourced directly from the most sustainable and ethical Merino farms in New Zealand.
Icebreaker is one of the brands under the roof of VF, the world’s largest retail company comprised of over 30 brands. In Germany, we are represented by the brands Icebreaker, VANS, The North Face, Timberland, Napapijri, Eastpak, Kipling and Smartwool.
We are looking for a Sales Representative (mfx) to join our Icebreaker team in Munich!
2. Love your Challenge
* Responsibility for sales activities within your area, Southern Germany
* Support of all customers within the defined sales region
* Active acquisition of new customers and search for clients for the existing product range or parts of it
* Achieving a budget for turnover, extraordinary items, pre-order
* Editing of market analyses and reports
* Controlling and update of relevant sale documents and implementation into customer concepts
* Organization of events in cooperation with selected limited-line retailers
* Attendance at Sales meetings and fashion fairs
* Management of reports (weekly schedule, weekly reports, pre-order schedule)
* Sales experience in the outdoor, retail or related environment
* Knowledge of the industry and knowledge of human nature as well as a good network
* Motivation and passion to make a significant difference
* Flexibility; strong ability to advertise and sell products; positive and confident attitude
* Independent thinker and proactive problem solver
* Language skills: fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
* Willingness to travel
In addition to a varied job with a great brand in a dynamic team, an interesting task awaits you. We offer you exciting challenges with good development opportunities in a growth-oriented environment.
Have we awoken your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Location: München (80803), Germany
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.