Key responsibilities will be overseeing data analytics across the websites & other relevant ecommerce touchpoints, providing a transversal view of the customer experience level delivered,
leading our Conversion Optimization program and driving AB / multi-variate testing throughout the end-to-end customer experience.
Delivering a best-in-class service experience for all Dickies customers, through ongoing website optimization based on user analytics.
The analyst is responsible for designing the overall CX analytics dashboard, identifying opportunities to enhance user experience, building a robust multi-faceted testing program and ensuring full solution implementation when appropriate. Playing a key role in total business analytics, KPI forecasting, measurement and dashboard reporting will be key functions of the CX Analyst.
Key accountabilities include:
* Ownership of ecommerce analytics dashboards & KPI modelling, including periodical reviews and updates of the overall reporting model
* Working across web development, web design and system integration to ensure that conversion rate is optimized and opportunities for improvement identified.
* Working with other members of the ecommerce team (i.e. merchandising, digital marketing, customer service), collecting “raw data” from them and connecting it to provide comprehensive CX insights
* Acting as sounding board on improvement proposals, providing metrics and KPIs to be used to monitor their effectiveness
* Conduct ongoing research on usability and customer experience, with a view to applying learnings into the Dickies experience.
* Implementation of continual A/B testing, Conversion Rate Optimization and User Experience programs on an ongoing basis.
* Work with internal & external design teams to prepare mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction designs.
* Lead relationships with key technology vendors for Customer Experience testing
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
* Be internal expert for website analytics, driving a data culture throughout the team by enabling dashboards for colleagues (Adobe & Google) Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Project Manage roll out of key eCommerce projects such as new markets launch and tool integration
* Lead the development road-map on a business POV supporting the scrum team in priorities definition, JIRA tickets management and UAT
* Analytics expert, with exposure to analytics services (Google Analytics skillset essential)
* Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture and human factors
* Strong project management, communication and organisational skills
* Ability to build long term relationships & communicate with a wide range internal and external parties, either with business or technical background
* Exposure to working within a business trading across multiple territories.
* Proficiency in written and spoken English.
* Strong Knowledge of JIRA
* Masters level education
* Apparel background
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
* If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.