For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
You’ll manage all aspects of Vans footwear graphic/artwork designs created for the EMEA Region and Strategic & Key accounts.
You’ll ensure full alignment with EMEA Merchandising teams and Global seasonal strategies.
* Create graphic / artwork designs and provide product teams with visual and factual cues.
* Develop graphic / artwork designs and products based on briefs.
* Create EMEA SMU’s (Special Make Up) colors, styles, and footwear re-colors.
* Executes footwear graphic / artwork designs, seasonal color CADS and creates a footwear tech pack.
* Research color and style trends, analyze and communicate with Product Development team via samples and trend boards.
* Produces both hand sketches and computer drawings as design proposals.
* Seasonal Graphic / Artwork Design directions.
* Strategic & Key Account SMUs and EMEA OMUs/Collaborations.
* Work and communicate effectively with Global footwear designer and developer, EMEA Merchandising Managers.
What you need to succeed?
* University Degree in Design or related field.
* 4+ years’ experience in the Footwear color, graphic, material design and creative direction field or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
* Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents.
* Strong experience in apparel/action sports industry.
* Presentation/Communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International and challenging working culture
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* You will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Die Van Doren Rubber Company wurde 1966 in Kalifornien gegründet. Bereits nach wenigen Jahren galt der Van Schuh in der Skate-Kultur als Lieblingsstück vieler (Skate-)sportbegeisterte. Auch heute noch verkörpert Vans den Look Südkaliforniens.
Mit mehr als 40 Jahren Erfahrung bietet Vans heutzutage neben den Schuhwaren auch Kleidung, Accessoires, Snowboardausrüstung- und Bekleidung, sowie Pro-Tec Produkte an. Vans hat inzwischen eine beeinflussende Position in der Sportindustrie eingenommen, die den Lifestyle internationaler Kunden anspricht.