1. Live the Brand
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans.
2. Love the challenge
You will lead a team of sales representatives in Germany and Austria. The Field Sales Manager will be accountable for the financial targets within the defined area of responsibility which support the brand’s growth plan in the region. You are responsible for the execution of Vans’ Go-To-Market strategy within your area following our marketing and channel strategies. Furthermore, you are responsible for the development and motivation of the sales team in the light of a fast-changing environment.
* Responsibility for sales of footwear, apparel and accessories within the defined region and defined accounts
* Accountable for achieving set monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Seasonal budget planning (Sales FCST) per sales region / country based on strategy, KPIs and brand’s seasonal growth plan
* Ensure that channel- and product segmentation strategy is fully embraced
* Lead, motivate and develop team of Field Sales Representatives including annual objective settings and performance plans
* Responsibility for maintenance and seasonal set-up of Vans Showrooms (according to VF guidelines)
* Ensure proper in-season business and achievement of KPIs of all regional top accounts
* Close communication with all internal departments (customer service, credit, marketing, product teams, GTM manager etc.) on a frequent basis to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Define and execute coherent mid- and long-term strategy for major Buying Groups in close coordination with Sales Management
* Provide micro market analysis and KPI reports to sales management upon request
* Compliance with VF guidelines including VF codex
* Management of reports (weekly schedule, weekly reports, pre-order schedule)
* Maintenance and processing of relevant work equipment and documents
* Attendance at national and regional sales meetings
* Attendance at fashion fairs upon request
* Education: University degree
* Minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales/Wholesale and 3+ years in leadership position
* Fluent in German and English, French and Italian are a plus
* Excellent knowledge of the retail landscape in GAS, high level of understanding of market data and KPIs
* Sound negotiation skills on senior level and network with key decision makers
* Ability to lead, motivate and develop a diverse team
* Strategic thinker, passionate / persuading, driving for results, winner attitude
* Ability to navigate within an international corporation
We offer the chance to contribute to the creation of an iconic brand, great learning opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
Location: München (80807), Germany
Die Van Doren Rubber Company wurde 1966 in Kalifornien gegründet. Bereits nach wenigen Jahren galt der Van Schuh in der Skate-Kultur als Lieblingsstück vieler (Skate-)sportbegeisterte. Auch heute noch verkörpert Vans den Look Südkaliforniens.
Mit mehr als 40 Jahren Erfahrung bietet Vans heutzutage neben den Schuhwaren auch Kleidung, Accessoires, Snowboardausrüstung- und Bekleidung, sowie Pro-Tec Produkte an. Vans hat inzwischen eine beeinflussende Position in der Sportindustrie eingenommen, die den Lifestyle internationaler Kunden anspricht.