For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Web Analyst to help create data-driven solutions.
The Web Analyst’s responsibilities include thoroughly analyzing a website’s design, generating insightful analytics to help better understand its users, and reporting back with easy-to-understand data visualizations and clear solutions.
To be successful as a Web Analyst, you should keep your finger on the pulse of trends in online design, merchandising and marketing. The best Web Analysts use their genius understanding of data to transform websites, helping them to become more useful, beautiful, and powerful.
What will you do?
* Be part of the eCommerce Operations and User Experience Team, participating to the definition and the execution of a UX strategy for the EMEA websites of Vans
* Produce reports for the Management team
* Monitor eComm performance trends
* Determine most important KPIs to track
* Discuss the customer experience and behavior with the UX team
* Collaborate with eComm Merchandising and eComm Marketing teams
* Support the execution of the AB testing roadmap by identifying areas of interventions and analyzing AB tests Results
* Support the execution of the Personalization roadmap by identifying the most impactful customer segments and tracking their on site performance
* Take care of day by day minor tasks such as monitoring site performance, small bugs fixing, monitoring site performance during testing, QA activities in case of platform releases, etc.
* Using a variety of tools to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity
* Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand
* Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results
* Working with eComm teams to implement your solutions
* Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors
* Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and design
* Generating Segments to be monitored and implemented
What you need to succeed?
* 3+ years’ experience preferably in a structured, process-driven environment, digital agency or similar industry
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or other related field – or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
* Previous data mining and analysis experience
* Proficient with major web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, ContentSquare and Salesforce
* Proficient with major data visualization tools, such as Google DataStudio, Tableau, etc
* Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights
* Ability to work effectively with different people in UX, merchandising, marketing and creative fields
* Familiarity with E-Commerce platforms
* Understanding of key Web Analytics metrics and insights
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
* Additional software needed: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Understanding of Vans brand and curiosity for the outdoor and sports industries are appreciated
* Knowledge of Monetate AB testing tool, Project tracking software (JIRA) is a plus
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand
* Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International, fun yet challenging working culture
Die Van Doren Rubber Company wurde 1966 in Kalifornien gegründet. Bereits nach wenigen Jahren galt der Van Schuh in der Skate-Kultur als Lieblingsstück vieler (Skate-)sportbegeisterte. Auch heute noch verkörpert Vans den Look Südkaliforniens.
Mit mehr als 40 Jahren Erfahrung bietet Vans heutzutage neben den Schuhwaren auch Kleidung, Accessoires, Snowboardausrüstung- und Bekleidung, sowie Pro-Tec Produkte an. Vans hat inzwischen eine beeinflussende Position in der Sportindustrie eingenommen, die den Lifestyle internationaler Kunden anspricht.