Do you want to have a positive impact on the way people live an active and adventurous life? We, at Suunto, build the most reliable and robust products that our consumers take to their adventures in the deepest oceans and the highest mountains. If you want to join the ride, keep on reading!
We are now looking for a (Senior) Marketing Executive to take the responsibility to plan and execute Suunto marketing activities locally, in this case in Italy, based on Suunto’s global marketing strategy. In this role you will have key role in building the Suunto brand and activate key marketing initiatives with selected customers in retail, etail and ecom. You are the one securing excellent Suunto Product launches and marketing activities. You work together with global and local teams and contribute with your expertise in defining local marketing toolbox requirements. You also manage the marketing budget.
Main responsibility areas in this role are:
- Creating the yearly marketing plan and budgeting based on global marketing strategy and KPI’s and aligning plans with HQ Marketing
- Securing high quality execution of planned marketing activities with selected local top customers ensuring sales plan delivered
- Localizing brand content and assets when needed
- Localizing and delivering commercial / product / launch Toolbox, present to commercial team and support on customer meetings
- Media planning and buying based on agreed marketing plan (HQ supports)
- Constantly communicating and collaborating with the HQ Marketing team by providing local market insights and participating in global brand & marketing meetings and commercial briefs
- Managing local external marketing vendors
- Marketing support for Key retailers and Key etailers driving in-store excellence and sell-thru (JBP’s, marketing calendars, activation planning, mechanics, deployment and customer meetings)
- Reporting and progress updates of marketing key initiatives against pre agreed KPI’s
What makes you successful in this role?
This is a great opportunity for the one, who wants to work in a fast changing and challenging technology environment close to the markets and to build Suunto brand even further.
You have strong and relevant background in executing marketing initiatives and brand management. You are experienced in digital marketing. Experience in consumer goods business and marketing activities are the key elements for this position. Having the experience in working in international matrix organizations is useful. You tolerate and even embrace change will help you succeed in this role. You enjoy working with people and you are able to build networks. Fluent English and Italian is needed to perform the role.
Genuine interest in digital technology solutions and sports wearables will help you adapt to our field of business and working environment. Won’t harm if sports and/or active life style are close to your heart. If in addition to all of this you would describe yourself as a person with positive mind-set and that you drive your initiatives with entrepreneurial “growth hacking mindset” go ahead and apply.
What you get?
In this role you will be part of Southern European Sales & Marketing team within a fast-moving consumer wearables market. This team works closely together with our headquarter’s Suunto marketing team.
Suunto offers an interesting and versatile working environment globally. We continuously experiment with new technologies and introduce digital solutions to the Suunto and other Amer Sports’ brands. We offer an excellent working environment with great colleagues in a heart of sporting life. We strive to create a workplace with an atmosphere of passion and adventure.
If you believe there’s a match with your profile and this role, apply now via this link.
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) ist ein Sportartikelunternehmen mit international anerkannten Marken wie Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto und Precor. Die technisch hochentwickelte Sportausrüstung von Amer Sports im Bereich Hardgoods, Footwear und Apparel verbessert die Leistung und steigert die Freude am Sport und Outdoor Aktivitäten. Das Geschäft der Gruppe wird durch ihr breites Portfolio an Sportarten und -produkten und ihrer Präsenz in allen bedeutenden Märkten gut ausbalanciert. Amer Sports Aktien sind bei NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS) gelistet.