We are looking for a Amazon Key Account manager (m/f/d) to join our global marketing team at Suunto.
The location of this position will be in Munich, Germany or Vantaa, Finland.
Do you want to have a positive impact on the way people live an active and adventurous life? We, at Suunto, build the most reliable and robust products that our consumers take to their adventures in the deepest oceans and the highest mountains. If you want to join the ride, keep on reading!
As the Key Account Manager, you are the brand/category owner for Amazon EMEA. You are responsible for driving profitable sales growth with Amazon and strengthening the relationship with this important strategic customer. You analyze the performance of the business, identify the key opportunities to drive growth and work with both Amazon and internal stakeholders to deliver them. You become the Amazon expert and provide inputs to internal teams on delivering operational excellence.
Main responsibility areas in this role are:
• Owning the relationship for the assigned brand/category and building strong connections with key Amazon decision-makers and supporting agencies.
• Collaborating with Brand, Marketing, and Commercial teams to develop multi-year business plans.
• Building strategies and developing tactics to accelerate growth.
• Creating and implementing promotional plans tailored to consumer buying habits and Amazon’s promotional calendar.
• Providing inputs on product sufficiency and managing product lifecycle on Amazon.
• Building and executing the annual operational plan to exceed revenue targets and deliver defined Amazon KPIs.
• Ownership of the customer category order book and revenue forecasting at the brand/category level.
• Working collaboratively with demand planning to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to maximise availability and revenue.
• Managing agreements for in-season investments and promotional activity.
• Driving sell-through utilizing insights & analytics and coordinating with marketing/agency to drive traffic. Managing in-season negotiations, promotional investments, and buying box/price optimization.
• Managing sell-in processes and coordinating with the product content team to list products that convert.
What makes you successful in this role?
This is a great opportunity for the one, who wants to work in a fast changing and challenging environment and to build Suunto brand even further.
You have a bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent. You have 3+ years of specific, substantial E-commerce experience and 3-5 years of account management experience in branded consumer goods industry.
You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable working with data. You can apply commercial acumen for decision making. You enjoy working with people and are able to build networks. You have strong presentation, selling and negotiation skills. You are target, deadline orientated and organized. Fluent English is needed to perform the role.
Won’t harm if sports and/or active life style are close to your heart. If in addition to all of this you would describe yourself as a person with positive mind-set and who is action orientated then go ahead and apply.
What you get?
Suunto offers an interesting and versatile working environment globally with great colleagues in a heart of sporting life. We strive to create a workplace with an atmosphere of passion and adventure. You will have the opportunity for independent and self-reliant work and different career progression opportunities.
If you believe there’s a match with your profile and this role, apply now via this link. Please share all documents in English.
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) ist ein Sportartikelunternehmen mit international anerkannten Marken wie Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto und Precor. Die technisch hochentwickelte Sportausrüstung von Amer Sports im Bereich Hardgoods, Footwear und Apparel verbessert die Leistung und steigert die Freude am Sport und Outdoor Aktivitäten. Das Geschäft der Gruppe wird durch ihr breites Portfolio an Sportarten und -produkten und ihrer Präsenz in allen bedeutenden Märkten gut ausbalanciert. Amer Sports Aktien sind bei NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS) gelistet.