Software Engineer – Fullstack
adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital
Being part of a team of Software Engineers you will drive the agile transformation and technical delivery of Consumer Engagement & Traffic Domain (Digital IT). In your day by day work with the delivery team you will be developing technical solutions for products and features and lead other developers in the Traffic Generation Paid & Organic Product Area. You will have the opportunity to work with Frontend and Backend Technologies, Data Integration, Operational competence and Development and drive highest standards in an ever evolving technical system environment at edge of technology in cloud, mobile, big-data, social and digital.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will join a team of talented and passionate frontend engineers that will help adidas deliver the best products.
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:o Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor our applications as a part of a highly-engaged and multinational team, ensureing the highest quality in the deliverables.o Work in collaboration with your team assisting in the design definition and management of requirements and components of larger software systems.o Highest application scalability, performance and stability.
- Apply best-in-class standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Collaborate in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
- Eager to never stop learning
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods
- Good knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SPA, ReactJS, Node,js, Express, Redux, Webpack, Jest)
- Working experience in creating & working on Microservices architecture and building modular APIs
- Streaming technologies like Kafka will be a plus
- Working experience in DevOps and QA methodologies and tools
- 6+ years of working experience in the digital world and College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
- Frameworks: ReactJS, Node,js, Express, Redux, Webpack, Jest
- Container knowledge: Kubernetes, Docker
- Database: AWS RDS (MySQL) and NoSQL
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io
Die Tochterfirma der Adidas Group, die bestrebt ist weltweit Marktführer in der Sportbranche mit Marken wie Adidas, Reebok, Rockport, Taylor Made und Adidas France, zu sein, bietet eine große Auswahl an sportgebundenen Artikeln. Die Produkte der Firma und dessen Marken sind durch den globalen Wettbewerb beeinflusst, behalten jedoch stets ihre „Lifestyle“ – und „Streetwear“ – optik.
Adidas bringt dem Sport eine große Leidenschaft entgegen und verbindet diese mit einem starken Teamgeist während des kontinuierlichen Prozesses der Markterschliessung. Durch die internationale Ausrichtung der Firmenkonzepte und einer internen Dynamik, profitiert die Entwicklung der Marken deutlich. Über die innovativen Projekte werden sowohl Leidenschaft und auch essentielle Werte eingebettet