Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Part of Web & Mobile and focused on Consumer Engagement & Traffic, management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs. The role acquires and utilizes the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality. The adoption and adaptation of project management methodologies based on the context of the project and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches. Additionally, the Tech Project Manager is capable to manage technology focused projects and understands software solutions or system architecture (e.g. SAP).
- Defines, documents and carries out small projects or sub-projects (typically less than six months, with limited budget, limited interdependency with other projects, and no significant strategic impact), alone or with a small team, actively participating in all phases.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Applies appropriate project management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Agrees project approach with stakeholders, and prepares realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracks activities against the project schedule, managing stakeholder involvement as appropriate.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded.
Portfolio, program and project support
- Takes responsibility for the provision of support services to projects.
- Uses and recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Supports program or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provides basic guidance on individual project proposals.
- May be involved in aspects of supporting a program by providing a cross program view on risk, change, quality, finance or configuration management.
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration.
- Works with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
- Contributes to selection of the business analysis methods, tools and techniques for projects; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
Requirements definition and management
- Contributes to selection of the requirements approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritization of requirements.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Establishes the requirements base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source.
- Investigates, manages, and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Implements stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Tech organization
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 7-year experience in IT
- 5 years of experience in relevant area
- 2 years of experience in team management
- Strong understanding & knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer
- Managed critical elements and cross functional and regional projects
Die Tochterfirma der Adidas Group, die bestrebt ist weltweit Marktführer in der Sportbranche mit Marken wie Adidas, Reebok, Rockport, Taylor Made und Adidas France, zu sein, bietet eine große Auswahl an sportgebundenen Artikeln. Die Produkte der Firma und dessen Marken sind durch den globalen Wettbewerb beeinflusst, behalten jedoch stets ihre „Lifestyle“ – und „Streetwear“ – optik.
Adidas bringt dem Sport eine große Leidenschaft entgegen und verbindet diese mit einem starken Teamgeist während des kontinuierlichen Prozesses der Markterschliessung. Durch die internationale Ausrichtung der Firmenkonzepte und einer internen Dynamik, profitiert die Entwicklung der Marken deutlich. Über die innovativen Projekte werden sowohl Leidenschaft und auch essentielle Werte eingebettet