At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
- Lead and manage creative project ideation and conceptual development based on creative and design direction whilst meeting business requirements for the EMEA audience.
- Taking and following briefs to create engaging and interactive personalised experiences appealing to DECKERS consumers.
- Working alongside Creative Global team to create a cohesive design process and maintaining communication of the design roadmap.
- Contribute constructively to idea sessions as necessary with focus at a regional level. Collaborating with Brand Marketing, Global Creative team, Content Producers and Developers.
- Provide validity and feasibility checks, contributing to wireframing and concepts where appropriate.
- Be comfortable working with editing of localised video media to create high quality enriched content for onsite and other commercial channels
- With mobile-first approach at the fore-front, ensuring all digital images are optimized for all devices. Retouching, cropping and editing and packaging digital assets as required.
- Become a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency and maintaining the style guide whilst keeping it current and revise as necessary.
- Work on a variety of projects for online and offline that will meet the ever-evolving needs of the business.
- Keep up to date of digital innovation trends and new ideas (in design, media and technology, personalisation where relevant) and should be able to interpret those into fantastic, content enriched creative.
- Oversee the Design team’s work stream, reviewing and signing off their work, supervising and ensuring all digital assets produced are of excellent standard and always succeeds against the briefed requirements.
- To work closely with and delegate to the direct reports of Junior Designers to carry creative concepts through to production to delivery for a seamless production process.
- Self-motivated and are a self-starter.
- Able to prioritise projects large and small independently, contributing improvements to maximise efficiency and processes.
- Able to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven, you can multitask with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve customer experience.
- Flexible, reliable and able to work as part of a global team and willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork.
- Excellent UX and UI design knowledge with experience areas of wireframing, geo-targeting, content localisation and personalisation.
- Advanced knowledge Adobe Creative Suite skills. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Knowledge of After effects, Sketch is crucial. Creating GIFs and animation is expected.
- Skilled in designing and animating enriched content marketing for online web and paid media.
- Proven design experience within Ecommerce and fashion/sporting goods/beauty.
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a meticulous eye for detail and ability to easily liaise digital artwork creation to achieve the desired result.
Über Deckers Brands
Deckers Brands is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company’s portfolio of brands includes UGG®, Teva®, Sanuk®, Ahnu®, HOKA ONE ONE® and KOOLABURRA. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, 136 Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has a 40-year history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally. For more information, please visit www.deckers.com.
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all of our people to be as successful as they can be to reach their full potential.