As the Key Account Manager, you are the brand/category owner for Amazon EMEA. You are responsible for driving profitable sales growth with Amazon and strengthening the relationship with this important strategic customer. You analyze the performance of the business, identify the key opportunities to drive growth and work with both Amazon and internal stakeholders to deliver them. You become the Amazon expert and provide inputs to internal teams on delivering operational excellence.
- Owning the relationship for the assigned brand/category and building strong connections with key Amazon decision-makers and supporting agencies.
- Collaborating with Brand, Marketing, and Commercial teams to develop multi-year business plans.
- Building strategies and developing tactics to accelerate growth.
- Creating and implementing promotional plans tailored to consumer buying habits and Amazon’s promotional calendar.
- Providing inputs on product sufficiency and managing product lifecycle on Amazon.
- Building and executing the annual operational plan to exceed revenue targets and deliver defined Amazon KPIs.
- Ownership of the customer category order book and revenue forecasting at the brand/category level.
- Working collaboratively with demand planning to ensure inventory levels are sufficient to maximise availability and revenue.
- Managing agreements for in-season investments and promotional activity.
- Driving sell-through utilizing insights & analytics and coordinating with marketing/agency to drive traffic. Managing in-season negotiations, promotional investments, and buying box/price optimization.
- Managing sell-in processes and coordinating with the product content team to list products that convert.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- 3+ years of specific, substantial E-commerce experience (Amazon Vendor Central and Direct Selling Experience a plus)
- 3-5 years of account management experience in branded consumer goods industry: athletic, outdoor, or sporting goods markets preferred
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with data, with the ability to apply commercial acumen for decision making
- Strong presentation, selling and negotiation skills
- Customer focus and orientation
- Positive, enthusiastic and action-orientated
- Target, deadline orientated and organized
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly strong Excel skills
- Fluency in English both spoken and written, French is also preferred.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please provide your application documents in English online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectations related to this role.
Salomon ist seit 1947 in den französischen Alpen aktiv. Bis heute treiben uns unsere Leidenschaft für Outdoor-Sportarten, neue Technologien und handwerkliches Know-How an, fortschrittliche Ausrüstung nicht nur zu entwickeln, sondern auch permanent zu verbessern. So ermöglichen wir Dir, mit der Natur in Kontakt zu treten, Spaß zu haben und das nächste Level im Sport zu erreichen.