At a Glance:
What if you could wear your favorite running shoe, all day and everywhere? We are excited to offer the position of Performance All Day Sales Representative to an entrepreneurial member of our growing team to take care Japan market.
Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a unique service concept: On wants to make the dealer happy with the best service and the most personal support.
Together with the trade, On wants to inspire fans all over the globe. On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be.
You’ll be part of the Japan Sales team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
Location based in Yokohama, Japan
- Launch and grow the On Lifestyle offer in mainly Japan's Fashion market in line with our premium strategy.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly or even designated period base sales analytics of identified accounts to increase sell-in and sell-out.
- Preparing and deliver sales presentations using On material and data in a meaningful and strategic manner to your customer base.
- Lead person for maintaining all sales related budgets with identified Lifestyle accounts.
- Create season / long-term strategy align with company/brand direction and execute the strategy with GTM approach
- Working cross functionally with other On Japan team members to ensure deadlines are met and our promise of ease of doing is met.
- Work very closely with global team (Marketing, Product, Supply chain etc..) to lead collaboration project in Japan.
- Deep understanding of our brand mission, “Ignite human spirits through movement”.
- A graduate with 3 years of more experience in either Sports lifestyle, Sneaker, or Fashion industry. Fashion/Apparel industry preferred.
- You relish the challenge of developing business with the existing customer base as well as creating new opportunities for growth.
- You are self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively unsupervised as well as being able to collaborate and contribute positively to the Japan Team when required.
- You enjoy connecting with customers to present our products, technology and philosophy in an inspiring way and are confident presenting to a group.
- Product creation experience preferred since you will lead some collaborative product creation project.
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point skills mandatory
- Language / Japanese: Native, English : Business level
What we offer: