The team that creates DOPE and MONTEC Outdoor apparel are looking for a Senior Product Developer to drive the development of our snowsports and outdoor clothing and improve the way we work. You might be the perfect fit for this role if you have experience in waterproof outdoor clothing development and love to lead product improvements.
Are you always on the lookout for your next big adventure? Do thrills entice you and complex problems pump you up? Then you’re one of us.
At Ridestore, you’re going to create your role, and we’re going to support you in that. An eCommerce snow revolution starts by forgetting everything you know and starting something fresh. We’re not going to bog you down with formalities or hierarchy. At Ridestore, you don’t have to let your passion collide with your work schedule. Here, you’re constantly on the move, but you get to plan your time your way.
We’ll let you walk through that challenging terrain solo when necessary, but we’re going to help pick you up and push you forward when you need it. So come be part of the change. We’re waiting for you.
This is a full-time role.
Who You Are:
We are looking for competent, crafty ”systems thinkers” with a ”just get it done” attitude. This means that you know your stuff. You like to build and test things. You want to become the best at your craft. You care about details and quality. You can see the bigger picture and connect dots across multiple disciplines like data, design, product and brand. You never become a victim. You empower others. You get the job done. You find a way even when there is no clear way. You demonstrate courage.
- Change is your favorite constant, and you’re excited to be part of a current that keeps you lively.
- You’ve never even had a comfort zone. You live to take challenges, and you’re excited to help your team do the same.
- You don’t accept “tradition” as an answer. You’re all about deconstructing problems to get to the core of the issue first.
- Executing projects at the highest level is your main goal, and you’re proud to do it over and over again.
- You’re excited to be part of the entire process. We’re a small team, and we have our hands in all of it.
- You’re an entrepreneur, consultant, or human who hates prestige and takes responsibility for your own work.
- You know when to give open, honest feedback, especially when it’s uncomfortable.
- You’re thrilled by creating your own role, outperforming yourself, and encouraging your teammates to do the same.
- Passion isn’t just a word to you, it’s a lifestyle. And you lead that by example.
- You are a great project leader and have experience owning and driving projects.
- You thrive in and bring structure to a chaotic and changing environment.
- You are open and generous with sharing your knowledge.
- You are excited to travel to Asia, occasionally, to visit our factories.
- You are either living in Göteborg, or willing to relocate here.
What you will be doing:
- Owning and driving products through a dynamic and changing development calendar.
- Listening to our customer and translating that feedback into real product improvements.
- Learning our key aesthetic details and colour design created by our designer for our products and becoming able to identify errors or improvements.
- Improving product quality by collaborating with and creating instructions for the factories.
- Working with our quality manager to help maintain our quality standards manual.
- Improving and creating ways of working better for the whole team.
What we think your background is:
- You have technical waterproof garment development experience (At least 4-6 full seasons)
- You understand in depth how to evaluate and improve waterproof technical clothing
- You know your way around Illustrator as well as excel and/or a PLM system
- You speak English fluently
- You’re great at communicating with people
- You have experience designing and improving ways of working
- If you have costing experience, that’s a plus
- If you have gloves and backpack experience, that’s a plus
- If you have experience with sport/performance knit fabrics, that’s a plus
- If you have experience with Research and Development, or special projects experience, that’s a plus
What you will have at Ridestore:
- Your hands in the core of what we do!
- Open and honest culture, where doing great things is more important than politics
- Develop yourself to new levels within your field of expertise
- All the equipment you can possibly need to be effective
- Work with a Very Talented Team
- Company Retreats/Meetups (like our last meetup in the Alps, St Anton)
Ready to partner up with the best of the best from around the world? Come make something special at Ridestore!
Über Ridestore AB
Who We Are:
Ridestore was founded over 10 years ago. We had a passion to create products and brands that people truly wanted. The era where brands told people what they should wear or do is dead. Everyone’s an expert. You know what you like and want to wear much better than the designer. So our job is to listen. A brand in this new era is there to serve and empower You. The customer. The expert. If you do that well then your brand will spread from one person to another, peer to peer. This changes everything in how you design products and create a brand. You have to truly listen to the customers, not just make them heard. You have to give them a voice and empower them.
We get things done. That has taken us close to half a billion sek in revenue and 100% year on year organic growth. We want to own the outerwear conversation online. Our brands Dope Snow & Montecwear . are the first brands created from listening to what You want.
✌️ Crew: 110+
🇪🇺 Languages: 12
👍 Social Media Fans: 750k+
📈 Revenue: 60m € (2019)