About the Returns & Audit Administrator Role
As a Returns & Audit Administrator, you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks and ensure the smooth running of the Customer Services Department supporting key areas of the business and ensuring audit compliance is adhered to at all times. You will also ensure the effective maintenance of all account information necessary to enable smooth operations.
Our Returns & Audit Administrator main duties and responsibilities will consist of but are not limited to:
- Initiating and completing all good and faulty returns from customers
- Liaising with customers and dealing effectively with any queries/complaints
- Effectively completing and maintaining of all logs relating to returns / credits
- Performing audits daily, ensuring accuracy of all data input
- Raising credit notes or manual invoices for trade customers in relation to shortages or overages etc.
- Liaising and communication with CS team on returned to stock lines
- Liaise and communicate with Finance to ensure credit notes are raised in relation to any of the above.
- Effectively complete and maintain of all logs relating to returns / credits.
- Ensuring trading terms for customers are documented and filed correctly
- Ensuring all returns information is kept up to date and relevant via pending log
- Maintaining the account base and area information
- Verifying and correcting any discount and pricing issues.
- Researching and responding to SOXX audit enquiries.
- Ensuring trading terms for customers are documented and filed correctly.
- Maintaining and ensuring accuracy of account address book.
- Performing other audit related tasks as require
- Updating and closing accounts and completing necessary account change forms
- Maintaining the address list and filing all account base paperwork
- Ensuring completion of allocated daily / weekly administrative tasks.
- Completing ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as requested / assigned by the Customer Services Director.
Core skills as a Returns & Audit Administrator
You will be a friendly and approachable person with a positive outlook and are detailed oriented.
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Proficient in MS Packages
- Must have strong skills within Excel
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative
- Creative with the ability to think ahead and outside the box
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Numerate (working with percentages), with an eye for detail when entering data
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Knowledge of fashion and/or footwear industry or a degree in Fashion or Design would be an advantage
What you’ll get
- Full Time permanent role working Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistant Programme
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or health conditions, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions as detailed above.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com for more details on Skechers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are fully committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally and avoiding discrimination at work.