As Operations Business Analyst, you will support regional EMEA operations lead in Munich fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Perform planning and forecasting activities for P&L, purchase price variances, exchange hedges, inventory forecasting and distribution costs
- Produce materials for monthly reviews, follow ups and approvals of actuals for same focus groups, providing commentary to managers
- Business partner to regional operations directors and country operations teams, providing ad hoc support as needed
- Drive maintenance of product costing
- Drive warranty planning and provision
- Act as partner to internal stakeholders by providing support on cross-team initiatives
- Governance and compliance support, including policy adherence, PO approvals and vendor management, inventory provisions, and monthly inventory checking at country level
- Assist on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in finance, controlling or business administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of controlling/accounting experience, ideally in an international environment
- Experience in:
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting
- Margin/mix analysis
- Internal, external reporting
- Strong controlling and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively deliver information to all levels of the organization from transactional levels to management levels
- Good understanding of accounting processes and operational dependencies
- Strong understanding of the global business model, commercial requirements and sales and margin trends based on market information
- Initiative to take on responsibility and confidently discuss topics with country management.
- Proactive, team-oriented attitude
- Willingness and interest in driving change and improvements
- Accurate and quality-driven working style
- High level of system and PC skills (SAP R/3, SAP BI, MS Office)
- Advanced level of English, German is a bonus
- Passion for sports is an advantage
- Financial and strategic business analysis
- Proactivity towards driving process improvements
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Relationship-driven and team-oriented and ability to work in a team
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in a dynamic industry
- An opportunity for independence and ownership
- Career progression opportunities
- A friendly and vibrant working environment on a motivated, international team
Please apply online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectations related to this role.
Established in 1980, Precor (www.precor.com) sets the standard for quality, innovation, and performance in exercise equipment. Precor has distinguished itself as a worldwide industry leader, providing state-of-the-art fitness equipment to health clubs, hotels, spas, fitness centers, and private homes all over the world. Precor strives to bring a personal touch to the experience of every exerciser, relate to operators in the industry in a personal way, and cultivate a culture that believes in mutual respect and the overwhelming returns of sharing.