At a Glance:
We are looking for a driven and hands-on Order Book Management Specialist to join our growing Operations Team EMEA, based in Zurich. This role will suit flexible and ambitious professionals willing to develop their business acumen in the core of On's strategic operations.
You will work hand in hand with our warehousing team, providing accurate weekly and monthly warehouse volume expectations. You will be the business expert in all things related to the order release lifecycle in our ERP system, D365. You are highly analytical, can quickly and accurately perform analysis and draw conclusions from results, and can easily work in a dynamic environment with several stakeholders.
You will provide elevated focus and create superior On Time availability and delivery controls for all pre-orders with a strong focus on defined articles at Retail Intro/Launch. Executing all system and communication-related activities, ensuring that critical launch demand via European Distribution Centers will be fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF). You will be responsible for one dedicated Distribution Center (DC) in Europe and will work in a team of three.
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented Operations Team EMEA aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to handle growth, and to shape tomorrow's best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology.
- Owner of the order book for one dedicated European Distribution Center (DC). Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date order book, own all needed order adjustments (order release, launch date change, etc.), scarcity planning, rolling forecast, backorder clean-up, and ad-hoc trouble shooting
- Responsible for warehouse planning and volume forecasting, key sparring partner for our warehouse coordinator
- Provide visibility of launch volumes and ship dates to DC
- Ensure that allocation horizons are managed to capture launch demand
- “Process owner” for strategic launches. Thorough understanding of all marketing and business needs. Establish a standard framework and templates/reports
- Work with and support other order fulfillment functions such as inbound planning, DC planning, inventory management, and customer fulfillment to drive OTIF delivery for launch
- Create visibility of product availability status to Sales, Marketing, and other internal stakeholders
- D365 power user and enhancement/efficiency driver
- Close collaborator across European and global teams to deliver efficient and effective solutions
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in a similar role; experience in the sports or fashion industry is a plus
- Very strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Systems and IT literate (MS suite expert, BI tool, and ERP familiarity)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (+ Sunrise add-on) experience is a big plus.
- Fluent in English
- Curious and positive self-starter with a “getting things done” attitude
- Team player in a matrix organization and flexibility to respond to rapidly changing business priorities while working with multiple stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with the ability to zoom out and evaluate business impact
- Open to giving and receiving timely feedback, helping us all to be life-long learners
What we offer: