Passionate about a career in the sports industry?
The MSc in Sports Industry Management will give you the opportunity to distinguish yourself in the sports industry by ensuring that you have the necessary skills to stay one step ahead of the competition. The program will help you to understand the dynamics of the international sports markets while acquiring the necessary skill sets and specialist knowledge. You will meet top industry players and experience the sports industry in other business environments.
With this program you will:
- Set yourself apart by studying the specificities of the sports industry
- Gain access to a professional network of sports companies
- Study in Paris and Shanghai and benefit from field trips to the UK, Germany and French Alps
- Combine academic knowledge with hands-on experience
- Start the career of your dreams in the sport sector of your choice
Graduate with a Master of Science in Sports Industry Management
- Recognized by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles in France
- 18 months including a 4 to 6-month internship
- Taught in English
- Study in Paris, Annecy and Shanghai
- Study management within the specifics of the Sports and Outdoor Industry,Gain privileged access to Outdoor Sports Valley, a consortium of nearly 200 international Sports and Outdoor Industry companies,
For detailed information, you can download the brochure here.
Über emlyon Business School
Since its creation 140 years ago, emlyon business school has been driven by entrepreneurship, innovation and humanism. Our vision and mission are nurtured by our global and digital world. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He/she is an early maker. emlyon business school is situated in 6 campuses in 3 continents (Lyon, Saint-Etienne, Casablanca, Shanghai, Paris, Bhubaneswar), has an alumni network of over 31,000 graduates in 121 countries and is home to France’s premier start-up incubator.
In today’s world, a “maker” is someone who takes their destiny into their own hands, who shapes and molds their own future. Yet this is not a purely individual approach. On the contrary, it is a collaborative process. In other words, the principle is no longer “Do It Yourself”, but rather “Do It
Recognition as a top business school
Ranking #2 among French business schools and #38 worldwide in business and engineering schools – The Times Higher Education, Global University Ranking 2019.
The Triple-Crown accreditations, from AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA, is a means to assess for each school and for all programs, the relevance of the courses offer and their development projects. emlyon business school was one of the first in Europe willing to undergo such procedures.
In 1998, emlyon business school achieved the European EQUIS accreditation unconditionally, renewed in 2003, and again in 2008. emlyon’s International MBA and Executive MBA were acknowledged by the AMBA (Great-Britain) accreditation in 2000, and MSc in Management program followed suit. In 2005, emlyon business school was also awarded the American AACSB accreditation.
For several years now, the Triple-Crown accreditation, only awarded to 1% of business schools worldwide, goes to show the relentless efforts emlyon business school made in terms of pedagogy, resources and with regards to its dynamic strategy.