MARKETING MANAGER – ALTRA EMEA
GET TO KNOW ALTRA
We’re seeking the Regional Brand Manager to join the team in Stabio, Switzerland and lead the communication and messaging one of the fastest running brand in the industry.
Are you a passionate runner? Does having a natural way of life matter to you? Are you purpose led? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Well, let’s join our journey!
The footwear industry needs shake-up. At Altra, we believe there is a more natural alternative to current running shoes. For the last 10 years, we have offered shoes that are capable to make room for our feet. As one of VF Corporation’s purpose-led acquisition, we have never been in a better place to drive a global movement for natural way of life, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE ROLE
The EMEA Marketing Manager will be responsible for the regional strategy and implementation across all channels. This role will require to interact with internal and external partners to deliver the brand growth. The EMEA Marketing Manager will be the main point of contact for communication projects internally and externally with the accountability of the agencies.
- Create and develop a Brand strategy mix that aligns with global communication & local nuances.
- Create and develop marketing calendar seasonally to fuel territories with seasonal campaigns and activation.
- Improve Altra regional brand image and awareness: increasing coverage, upgrading quality perception, and reflecting brands positioning and differentiation from competitors
- Develop upper, mid and low funnel campaigns in cooperation with DTC team to invite new consumers in
- Manage Media Plan, PR, Influencer and Seeding Strategy to deliver the best brand building cross funnel strategies, measure KPIS against ROAS and adapt strategy respectively.
- Run the Social Media Strategy together with local agencies
- Support Wholesale business to enhance in-store visibility, navigation and experience
- Execute activations around major running events
- Activate and manage Athlete Team as well as community-based projects.
- Collaborate with other departments on GTM, Sales meeting and Brand events.
- Manage and organize on location shooting for campaigns with key stakeholders in merchandising, retail/wholesale and DTC team.
- Lead, coach and develop team.
- Manage and own Brand marketing media & comms budgets to maximise ROI and achieve financial plans.
WHAT’S ON YOUR CV?
- Academic: University degree in marketing or communication, Bachelor or Master level
- 4-5 years’ experience in brand marketing role managing full marketing mix.
- Deep understanding of Brand building tactics and KPIS.
- Great organizational skills, leadership skills and entrepreneurial attitude
- Team player and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
- Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
- International, fun yet challenging working culture
- Join a purpose-led brand and organization
Altra was founded in the backroom of a small specialty running store in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah. Since the beginning, the goal has been to create innovative and purposeful running shoes that help people run more naturally with fewer injuries. Altra is on a mission to unleash human potential by inspiring the world to move naturally. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact.
If you like what you have read and want to join the journey of our team then we would like to hear from you!
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.