“When you start at KISKA you become part of a cool multi-cultural family. Accepted from day one and coached to do better in your field. It’s challenging and exciting.”
– Thessa, Interaction Designer
Interaction design is a rapidly evolving calling. Any edge you gain in your skills and experience counts. KISKA is an international studio that offers you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence your field. Your tasks will include:
- Deep involvement in real projects for international clients.
- Supporting the connected products and services team throughout the entire design process.
- Bringing unique ideas to the table and realising them.
- Working with researchers, designers, developers, project managers and clients.
- Using your interaction design skills to create smart and connected products and services.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
- Availability for six months.
- Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in interaction design, human-computer interaction, creative technology, user experience design, or a related area.
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- Very good English skills. German skills are an asset.
KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 230 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers work in our Austrian headquarters, as well as Germany, the United States and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, we design desirable products and brands.