“It’s an energy rush when passion, knowledge and creativity come together. It brings me home and makes me smile.”
Angela, Senior Designer
Style permeates life and sportswear must look as good as it works. By skillfully balancing looks and function, garments your design will deliver on-brand experiences to wearers.
- Transfer the client brief into the creative brief and guide a team of designers through the creative process.
- Create on-brand functional/sportswear collections by combining your design background and passion for sports/ motorsports.
- Create and sign off techpacks for different suppliers including material selections, colours, trims etc. Examine samples and create sample reports.
- Work with an integrated team of design, development and strategy.
- A background in a high-level creative role, like senior designer with creative direction, in the field of functional/sportswear design.
- Experience in guiding a creative team. Ability to give and receive candid feedback, in order to nail design goals.
- Understand the different brand values. Create customized designs/collections that are aligned with the brand look and feel.
- Good presentation and communication skills. Confident to present projects to clients. Fluent in English.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €42,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
KISKA ist eine internationale Marken- und Designagentur. Wir schaffen begehrenswerte Markenerlebnisse dank einer einzigartigen Servicebreite. Eigentümergeführt seit 1990 beschäftigen wir ein Team von 250 Mitarbeitern aus 35 Nationen an 4 Standorten weltweit.