Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Ongoing Process Excellence:
The Process Excellence teams in GBS own the end-to-end processes across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries. They also drive the functional design of services and standard solutions, supporting their implementation and acting as a quality gatekeeper for any process changes. They will also upskill, train and develop the continuous improvement capability of Hire-to-Retire (H2R) overall, as well as in market and functional teams. They will be concerned with ensuring quality, compliance and productivity of the services and processes provided by GBS, managing continuous improvement initiatives and shaping the digital solution agenda.
The H2R Global Process Director will have responsibility for global processes in the HR function. He or she will manage the relationship with key HR customers, understanding customer needs and requirements so they can provide input to the customer board, formulate the solution and service strategy, define KPIs for the service, specify the solution and system requirements.He or she will also be responsible for identifying and initiating quality and continuous improvement activity for the HR function.
HR Transformation Activities:
Process owners are key to the success of business transformations, and such classic challenges as standardization vs customization, or system abilities vs operational requirements, should be tackeled as part of process design. The Global Process Owner must be able to rethink the company’s existing processes and design a desired future state aligned with a newly envisioned operating model and chosen technology.
Therefore, in addition to the ongoing activities, the H2R Global Process Director will be responsible for leading the H2R Process Team and the HR Experts through global design of HR processes to be configured in SuccessFactors and implemented across all countries. This includes both leading the design of the global processes based on HR strategies, and being able to discern when a request for a local deviation is justified (e.g., statutory) or an opportunity for change management towards a global way of working.
- Designing future processes and solutions: be strategic visionaries defining a clear vision for end-to-end process that is tied to company strategy and how the process could be more strongly aligned with business trends and demands
- Change agent: be directly accountable or responsible for capturing every benefit on offer from reconfiguring the process and be able to articulate these to the stakeholders
- Lead the end-to-end process/service design & build for a specific process or sub-process
- Manage the relationship with key customers of relevant process or sub-process, understanding customer needs and requirements in order to input into the customer board
- Build and lead the implementation of the solution and service strategy for the sub-process, in line with the overall solution roadmap
- Create and drive agreement on KPIs/SLAs for the service (with both the customer and the operations organization)
- Build solution and system requirements to enable design and build
- Ensure compliance of sub-process solution against the overall solution governance framework
- Customers of sub-process (functional teams in markets)
- GBS Transition Management Directors
- GBS PMO
- GBS Delivery Excellence teams
- HR Functional Leads
- HR PMO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of a HR end-to-end process
- Extensive experience in process design and process mapping, ideally within Shared Services
- Strong facilitation skills
- Familiarity with project management and lean Six Sigma approaches, tools and phases of a project lifecycle
- Experience of RPA and digital transformation
- Experience as business architect in 2/3 HR transformation projects, or 4/5 years experience as process lead in global HR transformation projects.
- Experience in meeting planning and facilitation of physical and virtual workshops in a global working environment
- Experience of coordinating solution governance (incl. build of enterprise model, functional advice for process content), data for the end-to-end solution and prioritising demand
- Vision and capability to define guidelines for solution build and delivery
- Experience in designing for and improving process quality, process review and compliance
- Ability to provide a clear framework for performance to direct reports/project team
- Ability to coach, guide and manage a team
- Proactive (engaging & impact-oriented), ability to think end to end with a global mindset
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups), especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Aris or similar tool
Required Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive work experience in process management or process improvement, as well as (ideally) some experience of operational delivery of these services
Die Tochterfirma der Adidas Group, die bestrebt ist weltweit Marktführer in der Sportbranche mit Marken wie Adidas, Reebok, Rockport, Taylor Made und Adidas France, zu sein, bietet eine große Auswahl an sportgebundenen Artikeln. Die Produkte der Firma und dessen Marken sind durch den globalen Wettbewerb beeinflusst, behalten jedoch stets ihre „Lifestyle“ – und „Streetwear“ – optik.
Adidas bringt dem Sport eine große Leidenschaft entgegen und verbindet diese mit einem starken Teamgeist während des kontinuierlichen Prozesses der Markterschliessung. Durch die internationale Ausrichtung der Firmenkonzepte und einer internen Dynamik, profitiert die Entwicklung der Marken deutlich. Über die innovativen Projekte werden sowohl Leidenschaft und auch essentielle Werte eingebettet