Timberland EMEA is looking for an exceptional Digital Strategic Account Manager to join our Digital Sales team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Let’s Talk about the Role
Our world is changing, and the consumer is rapidly shifting to digital. As a result, our digital channels are now the starting point for consumers to engage with our brand and to shop for our brand and products – our digital eco-system spans across our Pan-European strategic partners (Digital Titans), marketplaces, pure players and verticals. Fueled by our Digital Titans business and strategic acceleration, our digital commerce channels represent our single biggest growth opportunity to deliver against our growth ambitions.
The Digital Strategic Account Manager will work with the channel leads and business functions to drive consistent, profitable commercial performance and a best-in-class service model to our digital partners. You will also serve as a centre of excellence for planning, trading and operations within the digital organisation.
You will be responsible for delivering sustainable long-term growth through the effective implementation and management of the brands strategic objectives and goals.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Establish and maintain a strong strategic relationship with identified accounts and their stakeholders
- Plan seasonal and annual sales budgets and maintain the monthly sales forecasting in line with agreed targets – with a strong focus on ‘Gross to Net’ management
- Deliver brand and financial goals for assigned Digital accounts in line with our overall EMEA strategies and financial plans
- Implement regular cadence of strategic business review meetings with the accounts to identify immediate and long-term opportunities
- Create, review and present (in collaboration with Digital Merchandising Manager), an account specific assortment plan on a seasonal basis using sound analysis, market-driven data, and consumer insights
- Develop an understanding of consumer types and channel buying trends to inform decision making
- Analyse data to maximise commercial opportunities and at the same time limit Timberland’s risk and exposure within the accounts
- Cross functional collaboration to align key internal stakeholders to elevate and prioritise the Digital accounts strategic agenda
- Collect, enter, and maintain pre-book and in-season sales orders
- Provide concise and regular performance feedback to the wider business
- Work with Merch Operations to monitor onboarding, VM and trading on the platform
Skills for Success
- Previous (European Level) key account management within sports/lifestyle brands or FMCG.
- A sound understanding of the digital online pure play and marketplace channels
- Proven record in creating strong internal and external working relationships
- High proficiency of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and Strategic thinker
- High energy and Performance driven
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Über VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.